The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

Thanks Phil, 

I am not going to tell you guys. If Phil likes the gift, he can post a picture. Until then you can guess :) 

The One who will guess the right answer will win  Special Hobby 1/32 Tempest , full meal deal with Barracuda correction nose, decals metal , resin, you name it.

The clue is in the picture, it is essentially there, so to speak :)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

Thanks Phil, 

I am not going to tell you guys. If Phil likes the gift, he can post a picture. Until then you can guess :) 

The One who will guess the right answer will win  Special Hobby 1/32 Tempest , full meal deal with Barracuda correction nose, decals metal , resin, you name it.

The clue is in the picture, it is essentially there, so to speak :)

Revell C-54

• Like 3

Clue number 2. 

You can can not see the clue number 1 in the picture, but it is there. You have to know it. You have to know what time, place and situation is pictured on that photograph. You have to know me. LOL

Can't tell you more :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

CNC ROUTER? 

do-want-meme.jpg

yup that there is yer   CNC router. Ready to go again and I'll be inputting a file shortly . Everything seems ok now with the z axis limit switch working.  So far its been ok , delays in communication and problem sorting are normal now , no need to grind teeth.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, krow113 said:

yup that there is yer   CNC router. Ready to go again and I'll be inputting a file shortly . Everything seems ok now with the z axis limit switch working.  So far its been ok , delays in communication and problem sorting are normal now , no need to grind teeth.

Sweet, what are you working on Steve, motorcycles ?

12 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

Maybe a bag of candy that would be dropped for those special Berlin kids?

There is certainly a German connection, but not a candy, unless we're talking about eye-candy :

• Like 2