The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

2 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Tiger 1 finished for the GB, Corsair and Tempest going through the spray booth.........I need something to start........ how does  my first WnW sound .......:huh:..........Ships Camel.........anyone.......

6463FA98-0140-4C50-8878-FB09F0E7E89D.thumb.jpeg.3dfa2033184a7bf6e81809d7b8119429.jpeg

I'll be watching with interest Phil having just got this from Ernie in the raffle. Same as yourself, it's my first WNW kit so I'm looking forward to seeing how you tackle it.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

I've got the same one in the stash. Haven't decided which option I'll choose yet.

Anyone know the variant Snoopy flew?

This one I believe .... and here is the proof ;)

Hubert

snoopy.jpg

• Like 8

On 1/12/2020 at 10:27 AM, Bomber_County said:

Tiger 1 Late squared away for the GB. A bench clean later and that leaves these two who have been awaiting around far to long............

D4C01425-E9E6-4C4E-AD1E-89FBD20358A5.thumb.jpeg.d77fe9c4504fecbe82f26ed8bad13da9.jpeg

Unfortunately now that’s all the modelling I get to do before next weekend........

You should have your butt kicked for having a work space so clean!! That is simply not acceptable in this hobby. Go away.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, biggtim said:

You should have your butt kicked for having a work space so clean!! That is simply not acceptable in this hobby. Go away.

Don't worry Tim. Mine more than compensates for Phil's :D

IMG_20191213_004218.thumb.jpg.2f4d3341c91343a252e697f729efea76.jpg

Although it's not as bad as the pic any more. 

• Like 5

For those digging into this kit, it appears the orientation on the side shutters (vents?) are wrong. Not sure if the directions have you put the piece in the wrong way or what.

I was first tipped off on the error when viewing a build by Zaloga, he scratched them facing the other way around. If I had a choice between Hobby Boss research or Steve Zaloga research i'm going with the latter!

Low and behold here is a shot I found on Flickr.

16637786906_8858e08a19_b.jpg38.M Toldi I (k.hk. A20) by Panzer DB, on Flickr

You have been warned. :) Easy fix BTW.

Ryan

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...