The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Show your Fisher kits.

harv

17 minutes ago, harv said:

Beautiful John......harv

Thank you Harv! :)

Unfortunately those photos were taken with my old camera so they just are not up to snuff. I'll re-shoot them one of these days.:)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Really lovely build John. How did you find the wing fold? I picked up the one piece wing as well as I wasn't sure if the folded wings would hold. 

Or worse, I'd just knock them off.

Carl

Thanks Carl. I don't recall having any problems with the wing folds BUT, I've slept since then! LOL :D Really, I think they worked out okay with few if any "problems". :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You’d see just a pile of white boxes, but ... let me give you the list from top-of-mind memory

- F7U Cutlass

- F 4D Skyray

- TF-8 Twogar

- F9F-8 Cougar

- F5F-2 Panther

- Sea Fury

- PT-22

- Bell X1-E

- Red Baron

- Pitts S2-A

- Bulldog Pitts Special

That’s about it. In case you are wondering, yes, I love Fisher kits. Of course this list fades away completely in the shadow of Ernie’s one :D

Hubert

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 4/30/2021 at 8:12 AM, HubertB said:

You’d see just a pile of white boxes, but ... let me give you the list from 

That’s a few years modelling in just that list. I have only ever seen one kit of his kits appear on evilBay or anywhere come to think of it, so the likelihood of ever having my paws on one is not going to happen......

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

That’s a few years modelling in just that list. I have only ever seen one kit of his kits appear on evilBay or anywhere come to think of it, so the likelihood of ever having my paws on one is not going to happen......

They are absolute gems, and I guess that most current owners keep them to build them in the future. They were rare to start with, and the Paradise fires which destroyed Paul Fisher’s business made them even rarer. I am sure that whichever appeared on eBay would command high prices.

Hubert

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...