My Wessex HU5

harv

Thanks Gaz. I started to glue the bottom on one side tonight. It's the easiest starting point I could go. Have no instructions with this resin. It's a work in progress thing.....harv

• Like 5

Before I go any further,  there is something I need to cover about the resin parts,I.E.  the ceiling. When using this conversation,  it is necessary to move the ceiling up 7 mm. Fly got it wrong. All the parts for transmission are printed with the correct placement in mind.....harv

Screenshot_20210919-203827_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Like 6
  • Confused 3

No pics, just dry fitting the sid windows. Haven't touched it for a couple of days. I have been dealing with severe pain in my left leg for a month. Turns out I had 2 blockages and needed a rotorooter job done on the veins. I'm much better now but sore as hell. So I'll be back to the bench in a couple of days.....harv

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

• Administrators
13 hours ago, harv said:

No pics, just dry fitting the sid windows. Haven't touched it for a couple of days. I have been dealing with severe pain in my left leg for a month. Turns out I had 2 blockages and needed a rotorooter job done on the views. I'm much better now but sore as hell. So I'll be back to the bench in a couple of days.....harv

get well soon Harv! 

Cheers

Fran

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1