The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

ICM 1/48 He-111 H-6 N.Africa campaign

KevinM

3 hours ago, GazzaS said:

Well done!

Thks Gary but damn you guys take all the fun out of abusing people! from the other thread....

And then theirs my boy Gaz aka Gary  just prodding me along :lol: So I did a little not much to the bottom Gary these planes could lay down some really serious exhaust staining I went light.Then the ole Boy(Gaz) had to go say this"No German plane looks right without external gunsights on their defensive weapons. " :brickwall: So I added them Gary just for you.;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/18/2022 at 10:24 PM, KevinM said:

Thks Gary but damn you guys take all the fun out of abusing people! from the other thread....

And then theirs my boy Gaz aka Gary  just prodding me along :lol: So I did a little not much to the bottom Gary these planes could lay down some really serious exhaust staining I went light.Then the ole Boy(Gaz) had to go say this"No German plane looks right without external gunsights on their defensive weapons. " :brickwall: So I added them Gary just for you.;)

I feel a little guilty now.  Unless of course, you feel better about your completed build. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.