The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

My life....

harv

Ok guys and girls. What's going on. As a few of you know, Bev and I are separated. Please no tears. It was a mutual agreement.  No hard feelings. So, I bought my own house ! Good thing, I'll have my own man cave ! The problem with moving is my wife's house is in the middle of a big remodel,so trying to get to my stuff and boxing it is a big hassle. I'm not going away, I need all of you to help me keep my sanity??? So, just to let you all know....harv

20230223_120841.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 7

Oh geez... life sure has a way, eh, Harv?  I will do my best to keep you out of jail.. :rofl:.... and buying more kits, many more .... I hate the moving thing, and packing is even worse.... on that score I feel your pain.... and then there is the adventure of opening said packed boxes and seeing how much stuff got broken.... yuck.... best of luck with the packing and boxing of 'stuff'..... I'm with ya buddy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hate to hear that Harv how long married?I think that having a man cave out back has helped for ours.I think our last trip to FL and seeing some family always helps just spending small amounts of time just talking she likes that.Well the big word is separated... but you have a house.....Get moved and stay optimistic. ;)

• Like 9

1 minute ago, harv said:

Thanks Kevin.  Married 44 years,  go figure....harv 

Wow!! I have heard this happening more and more we are 35 but been together 40 (1983).My friend we had to bury last week they had 68yrs and wife's Mom/Dad had 55+ before he passed.;)

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Harv

Sorry to hear you and Bev have separated and have decided to go your own ways. 44 years is a long time to share each other's life but if it what makes you both happy, then it might be for the best. Wishing you both happiness. 

Yes moving is a long drawn out adventure but better days to come.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Since we retired to Missouri,  we have both grown in opposite direction.  Not bad or good, just life. It's all good. Thanks John. With everyone's help here, it will be good. After getting moved and set up, I want to get back to the bench. Been too long...harv 

• Like 8

To my understanding, the choice was mutual and relatively painless. That talks about the qualities of both of you. I wish you both all the best , especially to stay connected in supportive and positive way.

So, now you have no excuses but to finish all your unfinished projects.  :) Or, to get out to meet some really hot chicks, then get a dog or two , few rifles, fishing rods you always wanted, etc. 

FFZ2LGkXIAEPvcH.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, harv said:

Ok guys and girls. What's going on. As a few of you know, Bev and I are separated. Please no tears. It was a mutual agreement.  No hard feelings. So, I bought my own house ! Good thing, I'll have my own man cave ! The problem with moving is my wife's house is in the middle of a big remodel,so trying to get to my stuff and boxing it is a big hassle. I'm not going away, I need all of you to help me keep my sanity??? So, just to let you all know....harv

20230223_120841.jpg

Sorry to hear.  Tough stuff no matter how friendly

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2