The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

My life....

harv

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

To my understanding, the choice was mutual and relatively painless. That talks about the qualities of both of you. I wish you both all the best , especially to stay connected in supportive and positive way.

So, now you have no excuses but to finish all your unfinished projects.  :) Or, to get out to meet some really hot chicks, then get a dog or two , few rifles, fishing rods you always wanted, etc. 

FFZ2LGkXIAEPvcH.jpg

I have thought about a pup ....harv

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fecc3b59b34df1d0f5164dc48406f18f.jpeg

That's the only door in this whole house that works the way it should ....swing open.... and I swear I can't take a crap without Hannah knowing about.All Hannah has to do is bump the door and open it does then it's "while you're at Daddy can you scratch my ass":rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, KevinM said:

That's the only door in this whole house that works the way it should ....swing open.... and I swear I can't take a crap without Hannah knowing about.All Hannah has to do is bump the door and open it does then it's "while you're at Daddy can you scratch my ass":rolleyes:

Had a couple of Dobermans while growing up......lovely, loyal, creatures... Miss them

dearly.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear about your situation, Harv. Being separated after such a long time is quite a change. Go slow and see the positives, maybe the way, some of the other guys mentioned, maybe in other ways. I wish you luck with the move and hope to see some building output, no pressure applied :D.

Cheers Rob

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators

Sorry to hear about your situation, Harv. Even friendly, still is a big chance in life! Well, with the move you will find lots of stuff that you dont even remember, I think! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I really feel for you Harv, I've been through it twice and I know it's not any fun, just fill the days and do stuff that you enjoy, I even made out a wish list of all the stuff that I had always wanted or wanted to do.

One of those wish list items was to be able to buy a 1/48 Tamiya Lancaster and a 1/32 Matchbox Spitfire 22/24, the latter I had lusted after every morning as it was in the shop window of my local newsagents shop and I used to pass it on my way to work. This restarted my adventures of building scale models which continues to this day.

Cheers

Dennis

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2