Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Don’t expect anything from Mastercasters for 5 years

Clunkmeister

Is that all ? 5 measly years ...

I don't know about USA jails but in the UK Jails they are called a certain name which denotes their crime and other male prisoners don't take kindly to THAT sort of crime... 

He's gonna feel the wrath of those prisoners maybe..

What a horrible person..

( glad I never bought off him at any time or his producrs !).

YOUR Link didn't work initially but now I read it.  he's a British man    ...  he's gonna suffer Methinks!!

Thanks for the info Cupcake !

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, MARU 5137 said:

I don't know about USA jails but in the UK Jails they are called a certain name which denotes their crime and other male prisoners don't take kindly to THAT sort of crime... 

They get the same if not worse funny even murders hate rapist and pedos if thrown in with the general pop it's usually a death sentence.I despise pedo's and have told God ever need me for a firing squad I'm in.I loathe them.

• Like 4

Same here in the states Maru.  I guess even criminals have a code of conduct. 

The well publicized Murdaugh murderer (Dad) got put in protective custody because they know gen pop would be a death sentence. Not saying that’s a bad thing…..

https://www.wistv.com/2023/03/31/murdaugh-moved-protective-custody-maximum-security-sc-prison/

• Like 3

• Administrators

Maru, in the US, if anything, generally it’s much stricter, which really triggers some of the activist crowd.  It all depends on the State, as each State has its own laws.

One of my family through marriage was convicted of this, but his went on for years and years, right under everyone’s noses.  Joy and I are very close to the victims, and the good news is, this turdball will rot in prison forever.  Unfortunately, this type of crime is not a life sentence or worse, but Judges do have some leeway depending on the situation. 
Suffice it to say, Kevin didn’t get what he should have gotten, and to this day, he still doesn’t admit he did anything wrong. https://www.foxnews.com/story/texas-man-sentenced-to-4060-years-in-prison-for-sexual-assault-of-teen-girls

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KevinM said:

They get the same if not worse funny even murders hate rapist and pedos if thrown in with the general pop it's usually a death sentence.I despise pedo's and have told God ever need me for a firing squad I'm in.I loathe them.

I noticed that when I used to go to prisons to interview prisoners, they would say things like "well I killed a man not  a woman ". Although the male prisoners committed heinous  crimes such as homicide, they took exception to those prisoners (male) who killed women or children or abused kids... they absolutely  had no reservation in killing those in for sexual crimes against kids etc.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ScottsGT said:

Same here in the states Maru.  I guess even criminals have a code of conduct. 

The well publicized Murdaugh murderer (Dad) got put in protective custody because they know gen pop would be a death sentence. Not saying that’s a bad thing…..

https://www.wistv.com/2023/03/31/murdaugh-moved-protective-custody-maximum-security-sc-prison/

Yeah they do have some sort of "moral" code about men who kill /abuse  kids and women .

The sexual offenders are always segregated away from the local prisoner population  within the prison..

"Noncers" don't last long if not kept separated and segregated!

and I have been following  the Murdaugh murder case closely too.... he as a Lawyer and  just like a Cop who commits  a crime and is imprisoned is not going to last a  long time before the other prisoners "get them" .

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

Maru, in the US, if anything, generally it’s much stricter, which really triggers some of the activist crowd.  It all depends on the State, as each State has its own laws.

One of my family through marriage was convicted of this, but his went on for years and years, right under everyone’s noses.  Joy and I are very close to the victims, and the good news is, this turdball will rot in prison forever.  Unfortunately, this type of crime is not a life sentence or worse, but Judges do have some leeway depending on the situation. 
Suffice it to say, Kevin didn’t get what he should have gotten, and to this day, he still doesn’t admit he did anything wrong. https://www.foxnews.com/story/texas-man-sentenced-to-4060-years-in-prison-for-sexual-assault-of-teen-girls

You are right.

I subscribe  to the FBI Newsletter..so I get emails about  crimes committed (oftentimes and lately crimes committed in TEXAS).

I DID read about Kevin Pope.

He ain't coming out anytime soon but unfortunately  these "deviants" NEVER will admit their crimes or that they have a problem. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MARU 5137 said:

Yeah they do have some sort of "moral" code about men who kill /abuse  kids and women .

The sexual offenders are always segregated away from the local prisoner population  within the prison..

"Noncers" don't last long if not kept separated and segregated!

and I have been following  the Murdaugh murder case closely too.... he as a Lawyer and  just like a Cop who commits  a crime and is imprisoned is not going to last a  long time before the other prisoners "get them" .

Yea, the world got to see what the “Good ol’ Boy” system in the deep south is really like.  A couple counties over there was a Sheriff that held the record for being the youngest ever elected to that position and had something like 40 years in service.  His greed finally caught up with him for making deals with criminal types that benefited him financially. Went from top cop to inmate overnight.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ScottsGT said:

His greed finally caught up with him for making deals with criminal types that benefited him financially. Went from top cop to inmate overnight.  

It's called making a pact with evil/devil why I find often to think/communicate with God on daily basis and keep his Laws.;)

• Like 2

• Administrators
7 hours ago, MARU 5137 said:

You are right.

I subscribe  to the FBI Newsletter..so I get emails about  crimes committed (oftentimes and lately crimes committed in TEXAS).

I DID read about Kevin Pope.

He ain't coming out anytime soon but unfortunately  these "deviants" NEVER will admit their crimes or that they have a problem. 

Yep. I’m ashamed to say that pile of trash is related to me.  I have never been to see him. Not once. Neither has Joy. He wants family to send money to his account so he can pay the guards to give him his own cell. Plus money for whatever vices he has to feed.  As far as I’m concerned, he’s already dead. To me, he died many years ago, but he just hasn’t had sense enough to lie down and stop breathing yet..

• Like 3

Five years is far too lenient.  But here in Australia, you can only get 7 years for a bar-fight that ends up in a fatality. 

I hope the guy dies slowly and painfully.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 1:56 AM, belugawhaleman said:

Yikes! Five years is too short a sentance.

In the UK ...sadly he'll be out in 2 1/2 years on liscense , less if he's also spent time in custody awaiting trial . Only hope is some fellow prisoners get to him , however they tend to put all the nonces together so he'll be safe with his TV and XBox no doubt.

Welcome to sadass Britain, where police aren't interested in crime any more and all criminals come with a hard luck story. Texas it ain't sadly .

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 4/3/2023 at 5:54 PM, biggtim said:

Is this the guy that did all the nice machined brass gun barrels and stuff?

(Never mind - I see that it's not the same. Whew!!)

This guy did a lot of 1/48 and 1/72 stuff

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

I always knew what a gold plated arsehole this guy was, but this adds a whole new element. 

at least the turd is off the streets now, unable to abuse children or operate his dubious business. 

• Like 3

• Administrators

Phil, you got the screens, and the money we all paid him went to his Solicitor.   When he gets out he might have changed his name to Francine.

But Ol’ Jay will be singing soprano like a bird. 

• Like 2