The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

New Member and Ready to go

Peterpools

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I’m a long time large scale builder and have been looking for a new home. Both John B and Ernie suggested LSM and I joined up for the long run.

I do build in other scales as subject, display space and time are important considerations, especially when you cruise past 70! I’ll be posting my current 48th project and not to far down the road, diving into the Tamiya 32nd scale F4J. 

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new friends as I settle in

Peter

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DannyVM

Happy to meet you here Peter, love to see that you will make part of this nice bunch of modeling addicts.:1051927712:

Greetz

Danny

• Administrators

I think what we need to do is get on here and burn up the internet like we did on the other side.  We had what I thought of as a FAMILY over there. It got blown up.  Over silliness.

No I’ll feelings here. It’s not my property, but dangit, I thought we really had something special.  I hope we can bring it here :)

• Like 7

Thanks guys and glad to see so many old friends here on LSM.. For me, what's in the past is done and over and looking forward to enjoying  hanging with everyone, sharing builds and a laugh or two. Just learning how to find where everything is and catching up.

I'm finishing up a 48th scale GR,9 Harrier and then it's back to 32nd scale with two projects lined up and ready to go

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 4

HI Phil

Not yet but she is still by the bench and every ime I think I'm ready to dive back in, I get sidetracked with another project. I've been thinking about trying for Chattanooga next year and right now I have two builds I want to do:

Tamiya F-4J

Heller Lockheed L-749 Connie in EAL livery.

If I have time, finishing the OWL would be a great idera.

Peter ;)

• Like 4

John , Peter, Phil..... this is like old home week.... I'm glad I 're-found ' you guys...... I was kind of missing you guys at that other place.....

I've been here for a little bit, and it is a great place to play.....  cheers boys

Jeff

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Jeff said:

I agree Peter, I'd give your post a like , but I'm getting like Harv, I can't post any more likes to day ! Time to rock on !! LOL!!!!

and there was me thinking Harv only had that problem, welcome aboard Jeff. Come on in the water is good.......

Phil

• Like 1