Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

TJTX

B-25J "Fatso"

Tony, man that’s a lot of bench time in a very short time, your is so clean a precise and fast.......would have taken me a month a least to get the pit even close......

• Like 2

Thanks guys.  My bench time comes because I don't currently have kids, and my wife is a nurse.   So, if I have a day off and she is working, I have 12 hours of free time.  I dont get many days off at the current job but hopefully a promotion this week will help.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TJTX said:

Thanks guys.  My bench time comes because I don't currently have kids, and my wife is a nurse.   So, if I have a day off and she is working, I have 12 hours of free time.  I dont get many days off at the current job but hopefully a promotion this week will help.

Hope you get it too!

Looking good. Coming right along. Do you plan to have the nose gun doors open? :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnB said:

Looking good. Coming right along. Do you plan to have the nose gun doors open? :)

No, I'll close them up.

Okay. I was going to suggest something for the gun belts if you were going to have 'em open.

I thought about it, but I'm trying to focus on the areas I enjoy most which is painting and weathering.   That's why I'm not getting to deep in the weeds with the interior. 

• Like 2

Your detail painting looks great!  But I'm wondering how in the hell anyone can sit in those seats.

Gaz

• Like 1

There is some minor progress on the 25, but nothing really to show.  I realized if I kept going on the big build I wouldn't have anything for next years local shows, so I decided to knock out a quick Wingnut build:

20181118_154614.jpg

• Like 6

Strategic kit building, I love it :lol:. Nice looking Fokker and I understand why you chose it, my fingers start to itch, when they are near my DVII box.

Cheers Rob

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DocRob said:

Strategic kit building, I love it :lol:

Cheers Rob

I try not to build "for a contest", but I needed SOMETHING to take.  This will give me time to not rush the 25 and have it ready for San Marcos in 2020.  

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Tony

Now that's a plan!

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Thanks Peter.  Your the original gateway for me into Wingnut with the Fokker you sold me.

20170816_160418.jpg

• Like 5

Hey buddy. When you get to the engines, be aware that part R9 is upside down. Carl and I spent some time discussing it this weekend.......Harv

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, harv said:

Hey buddy. When you get to the engines, be aware that part R9 is upside down. Carl and I spent some time discussing it this weekend.......Harv

Thank you so much Harvey!

• Like 2