Jump to content

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)


Martinnfb
 Share

Recommended Posts

some hand brushed  demarcation lines. I’m not exactly sure if I’m correct with sharp edges, I have only one blurry picture of the aircraft and many Hurrys in Africa we’re like that, although this particular a/c has reversed colours as well which makes the whole affair even more interesting. 

23D6C86B-DAE8-43A1-A0B1-3D2ABD3BB467.jpeg

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

some hand brushed  demarcation lines. I’m not exactly sure if I’m correct with sharp edges, I have only one blurry picture of the aircraft and many Hurrys in Africa we’re like that, although this particular a/c has reversed colours as well which makes the whole affair even more interesting. 

 

Nice camo painting Martin and yes, judging the pic the pattern seems to be sharp edged.

Cheers Rob

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

some hand brushed  demarcation lines. I’m not exactly sure if I’m correct with sharp edges, I have only one blurry picture of the aircraft and many Hurrys in Africa we’re like that, although this particular a/c has reversed colours as well which makes the whole affair even more interesting. 

23D6C86B-DAE8-43A1-A0B1-3D2ABD3BB467.jpeg

Martin, whose kit is this?…… looks great…….

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Phil, this is Trumpeter's Mk.IIC Tropical version in 1/24. Surprisingly , very nice kit, the only corrections I did, was reshaping the spinner and propeller blades and adding some detail to busy places such as cockpit, gear bay. Aftermarket covers the 20mm guns (Master), Wheels (Barracuda), harness (HGW),IP (Yaho), and Techmod decals. In this scale , there's no end to what you can do, but it is also unforgiving size and I won't be able to get away with my usual sloppiness , hence the ongoing sanding and adjusting.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Hi Phil, this is Trumpeter's Mk.IIC Tropical version in 1/24. Surprisingly , very nice kit, the only corrections I did, was reshaping the spinner and propeller blades and adding some detail to busy places such as cockpit, gear bay. Aftermarket covers the 20mm guns (Master), Wheels (Barracuda), harness (HGW),IP (Yaho), and Techmod decals. In this scale , there's no end to what you can do, but it is also unforgiving size and I won't be able to get away with my usual sloppiness , hence the ongoing sanding and adjusting.

 

Thanks Martin, never built a Hurricane even as a child…….so need to remedy that………just thinking 24th is another step up……..

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried 1/24 scale because I’m getting blind and loosing the feel in my hands. Too stubborn to wear glasses :). So , this is not a competition build , just nice , relaxing assembly to make me smile and shockingly enough, I’m having tons of fun. 

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

I tried 1/24 scale because I’m getting blind and loosing the feel in my hands. Too stubborn to wear glasses :). So , this is not a competition build , just nice , relaxing assembly to make me smile and shockingly enough, I’m having tons of fun. 

Seriously Martin, I didn’t like having to have glasses but that’s the only way ………get some glasses 😎…….

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Martin, I'm glad to see that the trumpy 1/24 Hurricane is a decent kit and your work

So far is excellent. I might build this kit when I get settled-in at my new residence.

I've started getting together my building supplies to start doing models again.

Anyway, thanks for posting your build!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

going tru the stash and found this one.

A bit off tape and parts later.

I dondt know what i whas thinking when i bought this one.

And yes its a A3 cutting mat and it is 1/72

Usmt4wR.jpg

NF74DTT.jpg

Now back in the box,maybe one day i will make this

 

Mark

  • Like 9
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...