The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

F-4J Phantom VF-21 'Freelancers'

Guest DannyVM

Guest DannyVM

Hi guy's,

@ the moment not much is heard from me overhere due to a very tight workscheme regarding models i have to finnisch for some customers. The Corona crisis made all of us to stay at home, but for me this is  a good opportunity to get the work done.....That said.........i hope everyone is safe and ok.

Ok here we go

Ir8M1zll.jpg

23nxUAbl.jpg

9MJSZLwl.jpg

45aczRyl.jpg

jysUcbAl.jpg

gjUTKORl.jpg

SI4BuvWl.jpg

E7mZIUel.jpg

XKO7gq4l.jpg

zHIG3Dfl.jpg

SeOH6Jpl.jpg

khMxmnOl.jpg

kl4iEAYl.jpg

twFF0xhl.jpg

vFWQh0nl.jpg

kGSPyZcl.jpg

kfBWqpLl.jpg

vJfkliPl.jpg

nS5XGP7l.jpg

Regards

Danny

Guest DannyVM

Thank's guy's:thumbsup2:

12 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Danny, absolutely beautiful, I missed manufacturer and scale, sorry........

1/32 scale, Tamiya, Marines kit Phil.

Guest DannyVM
18 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Thanks Danny, absolutely stunning. I picked up the Zoukie Mura F4J and was amazed how big that is in 48th, this must be huge.........

To be honest, i was surprised that the model itself was not so big at all. I think it was about 58 cm in lenght if i can remember correctly.

Got the ZM kit also, a J and C version and the Revell FGR.2 also, so enough Phantoms to keep me busy

Great work Danny, I'm not a jet guy, but one of the few exceptions is a Navy Phantom and yours is looking perfect. One of these days I will build my 1/48 Eduard Limited edition. It's the Academy kit with lots of Brassin and PE-stuff. I was about to start it several times, until I saw the stenciling sheet, it gave me the creeps.

Cheers Rob

• Like 2

Guest DannyVM
On 4/10/2020 at 9:31 PM, Bomber_County said:

Danny, quick question if I may, the ZM F4J calls out overall grey for the fuselage. Unfortunately this is a special from Vallejo. They call for FS36440, I cross referenced this with XF20 but that’s Medium Grey, seems to dark. What did you use?

I used MRP Phil.

FPyypCCl.jpg

Guest DannyVM
On 4/13/2020 at 5:16 PM, Clunkmeister said:

I haven't looked through RFI in quite awhile and wow, was that a mistake.  Danny, I hope you can display this in front of the appropriate Brain Bucket.

Beautiful F-4

To get a brain bucket for this one will be almost impossible Ernie. I would have to replicate one, but that said, there's no need to because the model is waiting to get collected by the owner.