Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Helldiver 1/32

Martinnfb

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 4:57 AM, 1to1scale said:

I only planned to buy 3 new kits this year, and this was one of them! I wonder what the release date is?

Guess I'll have to build the HPH one I bought from you, so good resin does not go to waste. :)

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ScottsGT said:

Apparently available for pre-order now at $89.  But hard to muddle through the website that is not in English.  

http://infinitymodels.cz/#

Anyone know if any USA distributors will carry these?  Didn’t Ernie have an inside dealer to HpH kits we could order from? 

I’m not sure how to order or if you can, apparently you can pay them $40 euro, but I’m not sure if this a preorder, deposit, etc. anybody read Czech that can decipher their page?

• Like 3

I sent a message via the “Order now” link.  Makes no sense with the color options and the video is of a guy installing aftermarket headlights into a Jeep.  Looks like website is still under construction. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2020 at 3:57 AM, 1to1scale said:

I only planned to buy 3 new kits this year, and this was one of them! I wonder what the release date is?

I got my SB2C from Greg Cooper several month's ago.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ScottsGT said:

John, which one did you get?  The fiberglass and resin kit or IM?  Is Greg a vendor?

The SB2C is resin, no fiberglass as far as I can tell.  Greg is a stateside HpH vendor. He's on Facebook if you want to contact him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ScottsGT said:

Infinity is HpH.   It’s their new lineup of IM kits.  

I know that, and quite some time before you did apparently. Greg has been selling Hph for many years (I bought an Me 410 from him) but even he is unable to sell a kit several months ago that has just now hit the sellers. 

At any rate, Infinity isn't exactly Hph; Hph is the parent company of Infinity. Hph still maintains its resin studio for its custom models used in museums and advertising that don't need to be mass produced. Infinity is the smart move (with the help of Fly, I believe) to make the higher demand kits easier to mass produce and generate more revenue.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, [CAT]CplSlade said:

I know that, and quite some time before you did apparently. Greg has been selling Hph for many years (I bought an Me 410 from him) but even he is unable to sell a kit several months ago that has just now hit the sellers. 

At any rate, Infinity isn't exactly Hph; Hph is the parent company of Infinity. Hph still maintains its resin studio for its custom models used in museums and advertising that don't need to be mass produced. Infinity is the smart move (with the help of Fly, I believe) to make the higher demand kits easier to mass produce and generate more revenue.

I stand by what I said about getting the SB2C several months ago from Greg. I don't understand why you are disputing what I said. :wtf:HpH puts a number with a black marker on each fuselage half. Mine is #189.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JohnB said:

I stand by what I said about getting the SB2C several months ago from Greg. I don't understand why you are disputing what I said. :wtf:HpH puts a number with a black marker on each fuselage half. Mine is #189.

I did not dispute anything you said. Look who I was quoting. I was stating that Greg couldn't sell an Infinity kit months before it was released.

Serious lack of reading comprehension.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, [CAT]CplSlade said:

I did not dispute anything you said. Look who I was quoting. I was stating that Greg couldn't sell an Infinity kit months before it was released.

Serious lack of reading comprehension.

Well excuuuuse me!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

just tried ordering this on their website but I keeps creating an error at the point of payment. Oh well, it would only go into the ever growing stash so maybe that's not too much of a problem :) 

• Like 2

• Administrators

If the plastic release is even close to as nice as the resin kit, it's going to be a sure winner.    The HPH kit gives you the option of deploying the rear gun or keeping it stowed, and I hope infinity gives us the same option.

• Like 4