The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Fw 190 A-3 Is it time to resurrect this build?

• Administrators

Was working on this on and off over the years.  I love a short nose early Würger, and the PCM kit is might challenging. 

As everyone knows, this kit’ll fight you every single step of the way, and I’m ready for some fun. 

Now that I receive my A-3 props from Henri, maybe now is the time  :)

21885A4E-5440-4071-BEAE-F6137B6E455D.jpeg

6D31584A-C103-4A98-B9AD-C7F8AEDE2600.jpeg

CF46AF40-7FB1-46DE-AAF2-B33F971BE39D.jpeg

D642448B-AB33-4BFB-9E78-294AC9FC8DEF.jpeg

4F560B1B-7564-442A-8BFA-A305A7993425.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Is it safe to admit that I've never built a 190?:sofa:

I have the Revell A-8 and Hasegawa D9 in the stash though if that counts as a bit of redemption....

Carl

Intent is always good!

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Is it safe to admit that I've never built a 190?

Of course it is Carl...

I have large scale Fw190's numbering in the high teens in the stash released since the Hasegawa Dora in 2003, and I'm yet to finish one of them.

S

• Like 5

Have to admit i have a ever increasing stash of Revell Fw190's. But the Hasegawa A5 and A6 (and A7) kits are as rare as hens teeth here in the UK.

So on that basis (other than i love wurgers) you just HAVE to finish the A3 :)

• Like 4

On 6/5/2020 at 7:33 PM, Wumm said:

Of course it is Carl...

I have large scale Fw190's numbering in the high teens in the stash released since the Hasegawa Dora in 2003, and I'm yet to finish one of them.

S

That's a bunch. The closet I come is with Tamiya Spitfires. Got nine done and two more left in the stash. 

• Like 3

I picked up a few of the Hasegawa kits locally when they were $35 each a few years ago. They are great basic kits; not to Tamiya's standards but an ideal base for super-detailing.

• Like 4

• Administrators
On 6/6/2020 at 7:25 AM, AlanG said:

Have to admit i have a ever increasing stash of Revell Fw190's. But the Hasegawa A5 and A6 (and A7) kits are as rare as hens teeth here in the UK.

So on that basis (other than i love wurgers) you just HAVE to finish the A3 :)

Yep. I shall.  I’m trying to locate all the parts. So far I have found them all except for the completed seat (no biggie), and the clear Sprue (big biggie). I don’t want to rob a spare kit, so I’m on a mission.   It’s probably in the same place as those Canadair Tutor resin cockpits. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Yep. I shall.  I’m trying to locate all the parts. So far I have found them all except for the completed seat (no biggie), and the clear Sprue (big biggie). I don’t want to rob a spare kit, so I’m on a mission.   It’s probably in the same place as those Canadair Tutor resin cockpits. 

:rofl:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

If the one from the Hasegawa FW fits, I have a spare. I can drop it in the mail for you. 

Carl

• Like 1