The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Y’all still good on Dec 1 GB start, or wait till Jan 1?

Clunkmeister

Hmm, good question, I don't know. Well I have to finish the Corsair first and the later winter will be reserved for the rigging of the Duchess of Kingston. If I take part, I think a December start would suit me better to squeeze the Schnellboot S-38 in.

Cheers Rob 

• Like 3

Hmmm...   with the Kotare spit coming in...   might be dicey.   How about March?  June?  Either way...  I'll work my way in.  What's the theme again?  Teach my Kotare spitfire to swim?  I'm on it!

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, GazzaS said:

Hmmm...   with the Kotare spit coming in...   might be dicey.   How about March?  June?  Either way...  I'll work my way in.  What's the theme again?  Teach my Kotare spitfire to swim?  I'm on it!

You could imagine a dio with a ditched Spitfire in the Channel … maybe even with a Walrus coming to the rescue ;)

Hubert

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HubertB said:

You could imagine a dio with a ditched Spitfire in the Channel … maybe even with a Walrus coming to the rescue ;)

Hubert

Wait...  you want me to do a spitfire...  in water...   along with a 1/32 scale walrus?  ...  I'd need three figures, too.  How much time do we get for this build? 

I suppose I might as well cut the spitfire off at the tail...   that being the last piece above water and buy a walrus.  Or...  I could do the whole spit...  with just the bow front half of the walrus.   Ick...   too much work. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mark31 said:

Im going to pass

losing al intrest in planes at the moment

Mark

Mark

Sure sounds as if the old mojo has suffered a major defeat and it will return - just takes time. I guess you're working on other projects - any pics of what they are?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Mark

Sure sounds as if the old mojo has suffered a major defeat and it will return - just takes time. I guess you're working on other projects - any pics of what they are?

will put a pic in whats on the bench

Mark

• Like 4

Sounds great Ernie!  I’ve got jury duty starting tomorrow and fly out to Denver to see our son on the 8th for 4 days.  And I’m sure I’ll have a long list the wife will hand me to get ready for Christmas when we get home. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mark31 said:

will this count for entering the gb?

10.jpg.1d6d6de399d94791e3883703157fc8f5.jpg

11.jpg.8de5e0a504391148f6dadabac7593924.jpg

Its onboard of ships

Mark

Do it! 

At this point, I say toss a kit in a bathtub full of water (minus decals and instructions, of course) and call it a wet build.  The more the merrier. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1