Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

8 hours ago, Drifter said:

I believe this is a good kit?

sbd.jpg

Like other early Trmpeter kits who took their inspiration from smaller-scale kits (the Avenger, the Swordfish for instance) this is a very good one, as was the 1/48 Accurate kit.

Hubert

• Like 5

On 12/13/2018 at 11:33 PM, Drifter said:

@Clunkmeister. You never, ever double click on the Add to cart button. Give it chance. Your impatience just cost you a load of money. :lol:

Made that mistake a little while back and man was it expensive. 

Anyone want a Bandai 1/72 Perfect Grade Millennium Falcon? I've got an extra...

Carl

• Like 4

Once refurbished, KMW grants you a 15.000km warranty. That's a heck of a mileage for a tank. 

Those kids grow up sooooo quickly...
Handling is almost as easy as driving a bumper car. Perfect for novice drivers. No parking worries whatsover.
Parking space is where you make it. 

iE5X28q.jpg

p08VGWb.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ivan Ivanovich said:

Once refurbished, KMW grants you a 15.000km warranty. That's a heck of a mileage for a tank. 

Handling is almost as easy as driving a bumper car. Perfect for novice drivers. No parking worries whatsover.

iE5X28q.jpg

p08VGWb.jpg

Me wants one! Perfect for rush hour in Toronto with the way drivers are here these days. :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

A great way to spend some father-daughter time.

Dad had to fix the broken wheel, other that that ideal model for 5 year old girl.Message_1544919439041.thumb.jpg.3e3f3e27b6a6dbcf6669b63bf72d117f.jpg

They're great kits for that very purpose. My two have built the Lanc and B-17 that MENG makes. 

• Like 3

So I have had this for a couple weeks now, but have been busy. I just wanted to point out that the gang at Sprue Brothers did not remove all their WNW kits from the inventory for their Black Friday sale as did another major online retailer. It will be a while before this gets built, but I would hate for it to sell out.( unless of course I want to double my money now that I have one).

1-HN-Ac-Wingnut-Wings-Felixstowe-F2a-Early-1.32.jpg

...and the price on these has finally come back down to earth on these. I refuse to pay for a metal sign.

hsg08195_0.jpg?v=0000000001

• Like 3

On 12/16/2018 at 7:17 PM, BlrwestSiR said:

So are you going to try and get the 1/200 Bismarck to go with it? :D

Now that you mention it, I spinned the whole history thing and how I am going to display it, and the wife asked if you get the Bismark also? So that door is slightly open. 

• Like 3

I wish I knew Jeff, Got home and he was limping. He wrecked the bathroom, pulled down the shower curtain, being naughty as a puppy will be. Now we have to keep him dry, and quite, uhhm, how? He has already mastered the art of his "new leg". 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ivan Ivanovich said:

iE5X28q.jpg

p08VGWb.jpg

With the discussion going on in another thread, how many liters of displacement, and how many mpg (or liters/100 kms) ?

And do they have a metallic silver option ?

Hubert

• Like 2

• 47.6L displacement
  • appr. 218L/100km (Canola oil or waste frying fat will also do. Simply ask your local fast food franchisee, and Bob's your uncle)
  • RAL 9006/RAL 9007 exterior colour optional (but I can arrange they throw in the floormats for free)

Fancy a test drive?  :D

• Like 3