Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

I'm a bad boy

harv

Well, you'll find that you can eat almost anything if your situation is dire enough.

20180920_061209.thumb.png.96e86f986bfb4eb5801bec975b3d74f7.png

However, rather than use up all your provisions at once, you'll find they'll last much longer...

3 hours ago, JeroenPeters said:

No Andy. You do NOT get to set any record straight on LSM.

If you're made to suck it instead. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Wumm said:

However, rather than use up all your provisions at once, you'll find they'll last much longer...

3 hours ago, JeroenPeters said:

No Andy. You do NOT get to set any record straight on LSM.

If you're made to suck it instead. 

Good God, Wumm. Are you for real? I was under the impression that LSM and LSP were populated by grown men and women, and here you are talking like a twelve year old. This is after I was told I'm a "hater" after trying to have a civil discourse in defense of the place a lot of people here used to (and some still do) frequent.

Seems that I won't be checking in here after all. Mods - please delete my account. I would ask that my posts be kept up if at all possible if I thought it would serve as food for fodder for the membership here (at least the vocal ones) but I think I know better.

Cue the "good riddance" catcalls...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, GusMac said:

Nice Ivan, you can't beat a bit of Mr Claypool and co. Suitably weird for this current thread as well!

Indeed, Claypool & Co. appeared fittingly weird in view of this weird thread. Besides, life would suck without my daily dose of Primus.

PRIMUS - Too Many Puppies (1990)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ivan Ivanovich said:

I've just remembered a thing I had totally forgotten about.. With all that squirrel stuff going on...

Saddened Ivan:

fknM7Ak.jpg

lX7CMV3.jpg

I can confirm there are no Squirrels in New Zealand...But we do have Possums! 

image.png

• Like 6

• Members
3 hours ago, plasticdoc said:

Good God, Wumm. Are you for real? I was under the impression that LSM and LSP were populated by grown men and women, and here you are talking like a twelve year old. This is after I was told I'm a "hater" after trying to have a civil discourse in defense of the place a lot of people here used to (and some still do) frequent.

Seems that I won't be checking in here after all. Mods - please delete my account. I would ask that my posts be kept up if at all possible if I thought it would serve as food for fodder for the membership here (at least the vocal ones) but I think I know better.

Cue the "good riddance" catcalls...

We can certainly accommodate your request to delete your account, I'm not sure if that will leave your posts intact but I'll make every effort to make sure they stay up if possible.

Now I'm going to break out my big Admin stick and say this; if you're an individual that's coming here for the sole purpose of perpetuating the falling out that occurred between some former members of LSP and the staff there you'll find your time here at LSM will be very short lived.  I couldn't care less if you feel compelled to defend the honor of another site or not.  I had a PM with a member of the LSP staff who I like and respect and I told him that I have no idea what the origins of this schism were, nor do I care and that remains a fact.  As Jeroen stated this thread was a chance for some people to blow off some steam and was closely followed by our staff to ensure that things didn't get out of hand.  It had turned into a "squirrel fest" until some people felt compelled to "set the record straight".  Let me be very clear, the moderating team here is not going to go there.  If you prefer posting at LSP and find the atmosphere there more to your liking, by all means post there.  I've been a member there for many years and it's a great site with a lot of great modelers.  LSM is not LSP however, we have our own philosophy and if what we find acceptable is not to your liking please feel free to delete your account and move on, we'll hold no ill will towards if you decide to do so.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, mikester said:

Per Plasticdoc's request, I have banned his account.  This was done so his posts would remain intact.  He's always welcome to re-activate his account if he so chooses.

I must say, I was a little bummed I was referred to as an "adult"!

• Like 6

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, mikester said:

Per Plasticdoc's request, I have banned his account.  This was done so his posts would remain intact.  He's always welcome to re-activate his account if he so chooses.

Mikester,  seriously, man, you guys blow me away with your way of moderating, your fairness, and your willingness to allow people to blow off steam. 

I was soooooo tempted to respond today, but once again, I was coached, and you know by who. I had a rebuttal all ready to go... LOL.   Thanks guys!

Like you, I have a few guys I call friends who are mods over there and I think the absolute world of those guys. You met one of them and I in the bar a month ago.....

Keep this up, guys, and you’ll have all of LSP over here joining the site. It’s truly refreshing in every way!

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, mikester said:

We can certainly accommodate your request to delete your account, I'm not sure if that will leave your posts intact but I'll make every effort to make sure they stay up if possible.

Now I'm going to break out my big Admin stick and say this; if you're an individual that's coming here for the sole purpose of perpetuating the falling out that occurred between some former members of LSP and the staff there you'll find your time here at LSM will be very short lived.  I couldn't care less if you feel compelled to defend the honor of another site or not.  I had a PM with a member of the LSP staff who I like and respect and I told him that I have no idea what the origins of this schism were, nor do I care and that remains a fact.  As Jeroen stated this thread was a chance for some people to blow off some steam and was closely followed by our staff to ensure that things didn't get out of hand.  It had turned into a "squirrel fest" until some people felt compelled to "set the record straight".  Let me be very clear, the moderating team here is not going to go there.  If you prefer posting at LSP and find the atmosphere there more to your liking, by all means post there.  I've been a member there for many years and it's a great site with a lot of great modelers.  LSM is not LSP however, we have our own philosophy and if what we find acceptable is not to your liking please feel free to delete your account and move on, we'll hold no ill will towards if you decide to do so.

Well said Mike.

• Like 3

Wow, all this stuff keeps happening when I’m not around! What the heck happened? I sometime feel like I walked in a door and a bar fight was already going on. 

FYI, I don’t have a beef with anyone on either site, I was just glad to see some old friends hanging out over here. 

• Like 9

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, 1to1scale said:

Wow, all this stuff keeps happening when I’m not around! What the heck happened? I sometime feel like I walked in a door and a bar fight was already going on. 

FYI, I don’t have a beef with anyone on either site, I was just glad to see some old friends hanging out over here. 

It’s like vitamins, they’re good for One a Day. 

Let’s see who tomorrow brings.

• Like 2