The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

6 hours ago, KevinM said:

So here's a color of Insignia Yellow / Zinc Chromate pretty close to the pics now I will use clear acrylic tomorrow and streak oils Olive,Lg.Blue and Grey together.

Nice Kevin, exactly the scheme, I have planned for my 1/32 DR.I from Roden. Good luck with the streaking.

Cheers Rob

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My efforts so far.The oils do leave a grain the bottom wing tried laying the olive on with some thinner to help really did not much of anything?I will do the fuselage hopefully tomorrow and let her dry for the week I am Gainesville FL for the holidays.;)

dr1 001.JPG

dr1 002.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, KevinM said:

My efforts so far.The oils do leave a grain the bottom wing tried laying the olive on with some thinner to help really did not much of anything?I will do the fuselage hopefully tomorrow and let her dry for the week I am Gainesville FL for the holidays.;)

dr1 001.JPG

dr1 002.JPG

WOW !  that's excellent !!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Looks good Gary. Never built a half-track yet. I have the Dragon M16 in the stash but none of the German ones. 

Carl

Thank you, Carl.  All of the German cars have a lot of angular fun.  Putty to follow…

• Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 8:25 PM, KevinM said:

dr1 001.JPG

dr1 002.JPG

kev

Some mighty nice progress and the wing cammo does look good to me

• Like 2

On 11/20/2022 at 3:15 AM, GazzaS said:

Dragon SdKfz 250 with crew in stages.  Amazingly, I had 4 extra track links, but no matter how careful I was, I was one track pad short.  Luckily I started on top and not the bottom.

IMG_1568.thumb.JPG.07b31139657ab9435a12487234cafb8b.JPG

Gaz

Nice start on the Dragon SdKfz 250 and it's easy to see, working the poising the figures, means another dio is coming our way ...  looking forward to your progress

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Gaz

Nice start on the Dragon SdKfz 250 and it's easy to see, working the poising the figures, means another dio is coming our way ...  looking forward to your progress

Thank you, Peter.

• Like 3

lost the mojo on lots off projects so decided to get a stald project back on the bench

Started the chassis long a go stript it compleet and started over to get it beter

its not 100percent but much beter than it first whas

The cabin and engine are from italeri

Chassis is from a&n models frame is PE al the rest is resin

13.thumb.jpg.cf77106bc6dd2a56ff58382dae7e0c00.jpg

12.thumb.jpg.3f6f377822e549691a58ec32b2f04b29.jpg

Mark

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, mark31 said:

lost the mojo on lots off projects so decided to get a stald project back on the bench

Started the chassis long a go stript it compleet and started over to get it beter

its not 100percent but much beter than it 

Always good to change genre’s now again, muppets mojo is willing but time isn’t……

• Like 3