What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

15 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Can’t be. Only one main aft turret, and each turret has 4 guns.

Bur Phil’s bench is way too neat. Give me an afternoon and I’ll fix it for you. 

Ok, I will take that, BUT ................... at least I did 'notice' it was a 'boat':rofl:

• Like 3

• Administrators
10 hours ago, CrankyCrafstman said:

Hey Clunky I think you need to change your moniker to Neatmeister...lol:unworthy:

hehehee.  It's odd, because I keep by Business super clean and we have a lady who comes clean our home since my wife's Lupus developed.  She won't place one foot in the model room though. And they ALL get mad when I track the dust of the Czech Republic's finest resin all over our house.

• Like 1

Did this today , fooling around with the laser.

1/6 scale Harley-Davidson throttle lock wheel for the Tamiya Fat Boy Lo . 20-30 tries , setting the speed and power , I managed to pull it off:

IMG-5225.jpg

Part is 4mm in dia and 1mm thick.

The first of a few parts to detail the model.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Kais said:

HubertB,
I think something broke in my head!!!
Thanks.

Thank you for the compliment guys ... But then one wonders why, with the setup I came up with after years of experience, thinking and the help of HobbyZone, this does not make me more productive :wtf:

Hubert

PS: I wanted to also quote Jeff's and Phil's (Bomber-County) comments, but apparently, I am not proficient at "multi-quoting" :wallbash:. Sorry to both.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, HubertB said:

Thank you for the compliment guys ... But then one wonders why, with the setup I came up with after years of experience, thinking and the help of HobbyZone, does not make me more productive :wtf:

Don't forget, chaos can be an inspirational force :icon_eek:

Cheers Rob

• Like 3

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Jeff said:

HA ! I KNEW it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It IS a 'boat'..........................:rofl:

A "boat' is an oceangoing conveyance capable of diving to great depths and safely returning to the surface.

A "ship" is an oceangoing surface conveyance.

A "2x4" is the thing Phil's gonna smack you with for calling calling his ship a boat. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

A "boat' is an oceangoing conveyance capable of diving to great depths and safely returning to the surface.

A "ship" is an oceangoing surface conveyance.

A "2x4" is the thing Phil's gonna smack you with for calling calling his ship a boat. 

I know, and so will Cathy's dad , he was 25 years in the RCN !! LOL!!!! A 'boat' can go on a ship, BUT a 'ship' can't go on a boat.................. good wisdom to live by LOL:D

• Like 2

I cleaned up my man cave a bit, why? Because I couldn't find last week prize < LOL> but it is all good now.

KLVS5713.thumb.JPG.6f2ea6bd92c54edca65bbe52d6239b84.JPG

Our game continues keep posting new pictures of your current work space situation and there is another prize waiting for you :)

I often have to move to the kitchen to follow the night-time protocol .

GPTP6442.thumb.JPG.0e2aedbaa8f917974c119d6b8cee7e23.JPG

• Like 5

On 1/29/2019 at 5:40 AM, HubertB said:

Thank you for the compliment guys ... But then one wonders why, with the setup I came up with after years of experience, thinking and the help of HobbyZone, this does not make me more productive :wtf:

Hubert

PS: I wanted to also quote Jeff's and Phil's (Bomber-County) comments, but apparently, I am not proficient at "multi-quoting" :wallbash:. Sorry to both.

It does take years and cash to have a really nice set up.

• Like 3