The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

not working

harv

• Administrators

Harv, I might need to send you my go-to kind of kit for getting back in it when you ain’t feelin’ It.  Either a Hasegawa 109F, 190D, P-47 or a P-40. 

You can build any one of them with nothing more than seatbelts and maybe wheels.   A prop as well on the German stuff. Dude, you can do a stunning build on any one of those with no AM and PE hysteria and no smoking mad brain.  In other words, a nice, simple mojo rejuvenating build that’ll put you screaming for more.

Whatcha say, Cap’n?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The question is, can you add an extra load in your condition Harvey? I know you want to.  Perhaps your 1/16 French tank would be a nice relaxing project for the time being until you get back on your feet.

I believe , you recently picked up that kit. If not, my apologies.

Cheers

M.

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

FC72F6C4-13B2-4BF3-ABB8-340196667C63.jpeg

F14473E8-F107-4438-84F4-A85890116E34.jpeg

I didn't know Harv could play the banjo !??:rofl:No wonder I don't have any friends eh??............. seriously, Harv, we are all here for you and THANKS for the trust in keeping us informed on how you are.... too many of us keep stuff a secret, support is always a help in these times, only if we were all closer together.... hang in there buddy, Cathy and I are wishing you al the best and for you to get back to normal.......

• Like 3

12 hours ago, smitty44 said:

Harv, Ernie has something that will make you feel much better. Might bring the double vision back for a few......oh and tingling, but tingling all over. See Dr Ernie in Chattanooga!

Well my friend, I have partaken and maybe that's my problem lol.......harv

• Like 3

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bomber_County said:

Love the Duelling Banjos track, hated the film. Messed with the mind to much.........

Agreed there, Phil. The movie was a bit far fetched even for me. I know some mountain folk, and they’re fine honest folk trying to make a living. Like anywhere, there are outliers, but for the most part, really decent people.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Love the Duelling Banjos track, hated the film. Messed with the mind to much.........

I loved both, the Banjo track and the movie. It's one of those, which are rarely produced anymore, raw, hard, loosely scripted and most important of all, not designed to everybody's taste (translates to boring). They made some fine movies in the late 60's and 70's

Cheers Rob

• Like 5

So I saw "Deliverance" last night. I have to say, this was a very decent movie, actually quite exceptional. Thanks for the lead Ernie :).  Kinda reminds me about the "Dear Hunter" movie ..... minus the dear :)

deliverance6.jpg

• Like 4

On 7/15/2019 at 7:22 AM, Clunkmeister said:

Agreed there, Phil. The movie was a bit far fetched even for me. I know some mountain folk, and they’re fine honest folk trying to make a living. Like anywhere, there are outliers, but for the most part, really decent people.

Yeah, but these are Carolinians.

• Like 3