The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Fisher F9F Twogar done

All done with this one. I have to say it was not a easy build with several problems with fit and warped parts. Pretty much normal for a short run resin kit. Better than some, worse than others. I painted it with Tamiya Gloss White, Testor's Dark Gull Gray and my own "mix" for the International Orange (my bottle of IO had dried up).  Decals are kit decals and some from my decal stash. I hope y'all like it.

Remember, click on the 1st photo for best resolution and to view as a slide show. (This holds true for all the model posts here.)

12-2-22 001.jpg

12-2-22 002.jpg

12-2-22 003.jpg

12-2-22 004.jpg

12-2-22 005.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

You out did yourself on the Twogar for sure - both in speed and what a finish ... absolutely a gem and perfect paint work.

Thanks Peter. Pretty flashy huh? LOL I'm glad you like it. :)

• Like 2

Jeeeeeeeezzzz! John, another awesome build...and so quickly done...you're like

a model building machine.....a fine precision- built Swiss one..stamping out exquisite

models as if on a production line! Seriously , well done John, Again, I like the scheme..

much better than the usual navy blue.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, belugawhaleman said:

Jeeeeeeeezzzz! John, another awesome build...and so quickly done...you're like

a model building machine.....a fine precision- built Swiss one..stamping out exquisite

models as if on a production line! Seriously , well done John, Again, I like the scheme..

much better than the usual navy blue.

Thanks so much Paul. I'm glad you like the twogar! At one point I nearly sent it back to the SOD! LOL :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, HubertB said:

VERY nice Twogar, John. 
the more I see your builds, the more I am getting convinced to let go my procrastinating AMS philosophy… well, almost 😉

Hubert

Thanks Hubert. That might be a good idea! LOL :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KevinM said:

Not one of those planes I get excited about but you sure laid down a Nice Finish John!:notworthy:

Thank you Kevin. It really isn't one of my favorites either but I figured since I already had the kit I should go on and build it. :)

1 hour ago, ScottsGT said:

Outfrigginstanding John!  Knocked this one out of the park.  That would look great parked next to my GSB Cougar.  Now I gotta keep my eyes open if a kit comes up for sale somewhere sometime….

LOL Thank you Scott. I'm glad you like it! Good luck finding one! :)