10. MRC/Academy Ki-58 “Black Death” from Bill_S,  won by Winnie

11.  100.00 AUD gift certificate from Artful69, won by GusMac

12.  75.00 US gift certificate from Winnie,  won by GazzaS

13. 1/48 ZM F-4C Phantom ll with G-factor gear from CANicoll,  won by Artful69

14. 1/32 Border Lancaster from the organizer,  won by PeterPools

15.1/32 Trumpeter Bf 109E-7 from KevinM,  won by Fran

16.  1/32 Roden/Encore Albatros D.ll “Boelcke” from Seiran01,  won by HubertB

17.  1/32 Fly Saab J-29 F with Reskit details from HubertB,  won by  Harv

18.  1/32 ICM 1/32 I-16 from Telepatu,  won by Fran  (one extra due to organizer not drawing his own name)

GRAND PRIZE:  JetMads 1/32  EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITION Saab Viggen, has been won by GusMac

THANK YOU for all this, folks!  As it is every single year, it’s awesome to organize this and quite honestly, I look forward to doing again next year!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

Ernie

As always, I can't thank you enough for all you do to make LSM a home to share our hobby and passion with. Your generosity and devotion are so greatly appreciated beyond what I can say.

When I saw the list of Raffle Winners and the Borders Lancaster was next to my name, I knew Lady Luck was riding with me, truly an amazing gift. I just can't thank you enough for including the Lanc in the raffle. I've never won such a spectacular prize and decided to devote this coming year to building the Lanc and a few of her Friends:

Border Lancaster

Kotare Spitfire

Revell Spitfire MkII

Revell Hurricane MkII

Surely looks like it's going to be an WWII RAF year. I'll be buying the paints by the gallon, loads of AM and adding a new shelf to my display case.

Wishing Ernie and all my friends the very a Merry Christmas

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

On 12/27/2022 at 10:04 PM, Clunkmeister said:

Only one oil leak?  What about the oil gusher back on the sideways fan thingy back on the long pointy end?

So being in the EMS world now, I have a good story of spraying things with the "back-fan"... A buddy of mine picked up a patient who was injured badly in an accident and bleeding profusely. Well the blood seeped out the copilot door, then flowed back along the tailboom, then was atomized by said fan... helicopter had to be torn apart to be cleaned... apparently blood is very corrosive...

• Confused 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Winnie said:

So being in the EMS world now, I have a good story of spraying things with the "back-fan"... A buddy of mine picked up a patient who was injured badly in an accident and bleeding profusely. Well the blood seeped out the copilot door, then flowed back along the tailboom, then was atomized by said fan... helicopter had to be torn apart to be cleaned... apparently blood is very corrosive...

Damn!  That’s brutal. Everytime I see a fast moving civilian helicopter around here, I say a silent prayer.  CareFlight is VERY busy around here. 
I’ve seen sled dogs struck by propellers of taxiing airplanes, and it’s an absolutely brutal scene.