Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

HARVEY

Martinnfb

Cupcake,

I know you told ME in the first instance  on that very first phone call to ME about how bad Harvey was and now that you have informed everybody on here, Insha-Allah  MY prayers and Duas together with these lovely gentlemen  ; Harvey will Insha-Allah  get well soon.

:grouphug:

I am very hopeful and thankful that the best treatment he will receive in Tennessee will get him back to his  usual self.

Harvey needs lots and lots positivity from us all to get him well very soon....

Harvey is tough and his long haul progress will see him come through ... he's a fighter and I am sure he is in the correct/right place for the very best medical  treatment  experts can give him.

Does he need anything else from us by way of say crownfunding for his treatment.Apart from prayers and good positive thoughts and best wishes.

If you start one,  I'll donate so he can get his treatment and not worry.

Harvey Get Well Soon and have Faith and stay positive and soon you will be back to your  old self*with the utmost respect and lots of Love*.

I am rooting for you to get well soon.

LOVE Ya.

MARU5137. 

Edit:

How are you doing Cupcake and give My warmest regards to Bev. Hope she is keeping strong  too. X

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

If you guys don’t know yet, a family member has started a FB page, to follow any updates on our friend Harv. It’s called Harvs Journey. Here, his wife, Bev, gives updates on Harvs condition. I not sure if Harv personally reads them, but I know his wife reads all well wishes to him.

From what I read the other day, he’s moving his right foot, which is  fantastic news.

Reuben

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Reuben,

The ONLY Harvey Jounery I found on Facebook was about a young kid with same name going through his personal medical ailments.Do you have a link to Our Harvey's Journey on FB.

Thank you. 

:thumbsup2:

Edit:

Amazing&  great news news about Harvey being able to move his right foot..

Insha-Allah he will get better soon and regain feelings everywhere.

Thanks.

• Like 4

On 9/13/2023 at 1:58 PM, MARU 5137 said:

Reuben,

The ONLY Harvey Jounery I found on Facebook was about a young kid with same name going through his personal medical ailments.Do you have a link to Our Harvey's Journey on FB.

Thank you. 

Edit:

Thanks.

Here you go, Maru! (It's Harv's Journey)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1388208938428323

• Thanks 2

On 9/13/2023 at 12:58 PM, MARU 5137 said:

Reuben,

Thank you. 

Edit:

Thanks.

I see that the link has been provided, sorry for the late response. But FYI, it’s called HARVS JOURNEY 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sparse Grey Hackles said:

Can updates still be provided here for those of us who don't Facebook?

I concur as I tried to look but one needs to join FB  and I don't use it either.

(sometimes you can look without being a FB member like model shops but Harvey's FB update page needs you to join.).

• Like 1