Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Let’s meet on Facebook

JeroenPeters

As it is Christmas, and in order not to offend anyone, I was going to stay politely silent … but I am with the others: thanks for the offer, but no, non, nao, niet, nie, thank you … (and it’s not about meeting the other members, but all about FB)

Hubert

• Like 4

And here I thought I was the only one not on the mega social media sites …. Thought I was still in the stone age, it warms me to know I’m not alone. As with some of you guys , this is all I do ‘social media’ wise. Sadly there seems to be so much ‘bad press’ regarding the big SM sites and that is kind of a sad statement on our society. I preferred to opt out of them , so here I am. 
Jeff

• Like 1

I shot you a friend request Jeroen. I did the ancestry stuff a while back, and discovered I have strong ties to the Netherlands from way back. Ostrander, Swartwout. Dutch immigrants that settled in Fishkill, NY. Pretty cool stuff.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Thnx for all the replies! I understand the reluctance. But on the other hand: FB is my main lifeline to the modellingworld. This forum my second. Afraid of my details floating around? Not one bit. Nothing is private anyway. Perhaps that’s why i use my full name on this forum as well. 

• Like 2