The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Postings pics, just a reminder!

On 8/18/2018 at 5:22 PM, Clunkmeister said:

Mike, we’ll get you plastered in Chattanooga next year. Smitty, Martin, William, Radu, and Richard Alexander will assist

I'm sure I'll be able to help out also....harv

• Like 1

Just now, Martinnfb said:

Harvey, Ernie knows a medicine that will fix your vision problems. ...... For good :)

Yes, I know of this elixir.  I have partaken in this mind numbing substance....harv

• Like 2

Envious of all these bottle pouring shots.. so here is something you can all be envious of from my end of the world.

this is the view out of my new office window, apologies for the rushed stitching, ( I knew I should have done a pano shot )

Anyway - this is can be double envy as I can now commute by the Manly Ferry  ( between the 2 arrows )

Oh, and if you haven't realised. Aussies can and do drink. I'm sure we would try to get that proposed for an Olympic event if we could.

My_New_Commute.png

Edited by IainMackayDall
adding one more line of humour
  • Like 6

It's fantastic to have this feature here, and still not have the same slow and buggy problems encountered on other sites that still insist on Members using third party Hosting Sites.

Brisbane from above...IMG_20190329_073841.thumb.jpg.60a1d560b26b1d300e0591889093de66.jpg

And down and dirty.

24313216_10208506733586431_7920516786500679882_o.thumb.jpg.5874688bb44310a4e4912f3c4ec791fe.jpg

S

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2019 at 11:01 PM, IainMackayDall said:

Envious of all these bottle pouring shots.. so here is something you can all be envious of from my end of the world.

this is the view out of my new office window, apologies for the rushed stitching, ( I knew I should have done a pano shot )

Anyway - this is can be double envy as I can now commute by the Manly Ferry  ( between the 2 arrows )

Oh, and if you haven't realised. Aussies can and do drink. I'm sure we would try to get that proposed for an Olympic event if we could.

My_New_Commute.png

I have destroyed my liver at the Rocks a few times...I love this town.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I worked  far under that building back in the early 80s. We were warned about possible unexploded aerial bombs in the hills behind us. 

5EE0C3A2-1696-4FD3-B7CD-7D8F007649BA.jpeg

B1611A09-CAAB-4C56-BCC9-3BEA37C80321.jpeg

43E73293-CB18-4192-9446-B21CC8598C87.jpeg

60EB0DDA-D409-4B6F-84A6-F62ADA4DABB0.jpeg

The Kaserne was obviously military, but the town was amazing. Gasthaus crawling till 0200. Adler to Adler. The town pic i apparently recent, signs are different, but the buildings are all the same.

5B46241A-F9F2-421F-A046-09D02F81274B.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, [CAT]CplSlade said:

Why did you ever give them any in the first place?

In order to have all my existing photo postings un-f**ked back in early ‘18, I shelled out for one of their pay plans.

Until I paid up, every photo link i’d ever posted anywhere was broken.

they’ve since changed their policies and non-paid photos are again visible, albeit with that lovely PB watermark smeared over the center.

regardless of any of that, i’m no longer willing to support them.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Coool this works!!

I left this forum when Photobucket had decided to become bandits.
Over the years I was always visiting as a reader, but not for posting. I think this will change again with this clever function to post pictures.

Greetings from Bavaria

Servus
Bertl

• Like 5

Guest Dekenba
9 hours ago, Vandy1 VX-4 said:

I also would like to know more on this aircraft and where the photo was taken!!!!

No  1 Squadron Mosquito, RAAF, Labuan, August 1945

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Yes, LSM allows member photo uploads. We have some pretty robust systems in place here to protect the software and server, and besides.....we don't want you folk to get stung by another Photofucket style ransom demand again :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1