The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

HO 229 Mysytery Ship build

18 hours ago, harv said:

Thanks buddy. Since this is a what if, not sure it will help.Is there anything on the 2 seater ?  Do you have the kit ?......harv

There isn't much specific to the two seater but plenty of info on general details so let me know if you get stuck.

I'm back up to two kits in the stash. I sold one to a really nice guy, then they announced the two seater and had to pick up a replacement. So now I can build a single seater and a two seater. The plan is to have one with the wings off to save a bit of space and at the same time show off some of the internal detail.

Carl

• Like 3

The person on the picture (meme) is English actor Sean Bean, pictured in his role of Boromir from Lord of the rings movie. Based on a line of Bean's from this movie " one does not simply walks into Mordor" people created memes that become extremely popular, to parody the idea of getting somewhere by different means.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, harv said:

I find it hard to believe that there was not anything  between the pit and engines. It must have been deafening in the pit.... harv

Galland said flying the 262 wqs like 'being propelled on the wings of angels'.  So, mebbe the ole' JuMo engines weren't so loud as those on a 747?  Just gessin'.

Gaz

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

The person on the picture (meme) is English actor Sean Bean, pictured in his role of Boromir from Lord of the rings movie. Based on a line of Bean's from this movie " one does not simply walks into Mordor" people created memes that become extremely popular, to parody the idea of getting somewhere by different means.

Been a long time since I watched that movie.  It went completely over my head.  Like Bean, though.  He play gritty, macho guys.

Gaz

• Like 3

• Members
On 11/29/2018 at 2:52 PM, Martinnfb said:

tomsaw.jpg

• Like 3