The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Next group build/contest?

TJTX

Since I'm still relatively new to the LSM website I was curious about the group build or contest schedule.  I saw the HK one is over now, will there be another one in the near future?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

We have an Fw-190 thing going on now. Informal, but it could be formalized. I’d do it, after the Lanc’s done.

Wurger Party

I do have a 190.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

We have an Fw-190 thing going on now. Informal, but it could be formalized. I’d do it, after the Lanc’s done.

Wurger Party

If this eventuates...

Is it possible to bring mine over from the Resin Group build?

• Like 4

I have a shortage of unbuilt LS aircraft.  Got plenty of LS tanks, tho.  ...inventory...

1 trumpy P-40B

1 revell Bf 109 G6 with a boatload of AM

2 Roden WWI kits

5 WNW WWI Kits

Enough armor kits to field a full strength tank battalion.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Put it in the Wurger build as well! I’ll get on with my started PCM A-3 when my Lanc is done in a month or so.

YOU have a DC3 NEXT in line......... none of this fighter stuff, slow old transport will do....:rolleyes:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jeff said:

YOU have a DC3 NEXT in line......... none of this fighter stuff, slow old transport will do....:rolleyes:

He started that 190 months ago, and in Ernie's defense he has a couple dozen things next in line.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smitty44 said:

He started that 190 months ago, and in Ernie's defense he has a couple dozen things next in line.

I know and feel the pain... don't ask me how many I have on the go.... not sure I can count that high !:rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Members

I'm supposedly the "GB Coordinator".  The last few GBs we've tried to run have been, to put it bluntly, flops.  Of course since then we've had a good influx of new members so I'm willing to give it another go.  I'd like enough participation to keep it interesting and maybe we can even line up a prize or two.

This June marks the the 75th anniversary of Overlord/D-Day so that might be an interesting subject to cover. 

Throw out some ideas and we'll see what we can come up with.

• Like 3