Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

LSM Modelling News 2023 merged Fran and Artful69’s threads

Fran

9 hours ago, HubertB said:

I so regretted selling mine a few years ago, that I ordered one as soon as the re-release was announced. Still in preparation, though ...

Hubert I built the 1/48 Eduard kit some years back and was a really neat kit in 1/32 would think impressive some Nice lines and has that  transition phase look from bi/mono with the fuselage shape.;)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, PanzerWomble said:

Thats going to be a lot of shelf space, esp if you deploy the MAD 

Well when you have multiple four engined bombers in the stash and on the shelf.........

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Airfix might be doing what they did last year - holding back release announcements until just before the kit is released. I'm looking forward to seeing what the NEW Airfix has waiting for us in 2024. 

19 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Thanks to @ScottsGT's efforts fighting through the Hobbycraft Sea Fury kit recently,  we now have a new one coming for the end of the summer. 

DBMK has announced that their Sea Fury kit should be ready by then. 

3952-entry-3-1704363495.thumb.jpg.703d909adbe9126fb9856fdd23acf226.jpg

3952-entry-2-1704363495.thumb.jpg.396f1d3e14953f3076abfe3a9290dd57.jpg

3952-entry-0-1704363495.thumb.jpg.882ef272b78451251ba58d1b9cc80731.jpg

Carl

Over the years, I've become a huge Sea Fury fan and have built both the Fisher and Airfix kits. I'm eagerly awaiting DBMK's release and am planning on buying and building a few. 🤞🤞🤞:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:.

• Like 2

On 1/4/2024 at 6:08 PM, BlrwestSiR said:

Oh and Trumpeter is showing a 1/32 S-3 Viking in their catalogue. 

Wow, I was sure that was a joke until I scrolled down the page. Great news, but if it takes as long as the Devastator I might have gone gaga by then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, GusMac said:

Wow, I was sure that was a joke until I scrolled down the page. Great news, but if it takes as long as the Devastator I might have gone gaga by then.

Yea, that one might be for the next generation of model builders.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2024 at 9:49 PM, ScottsGT said:

Anyone got info on the A-20J/K release date?  I’m not seeing any pre-orders or “coming soon” on any of the usual vendors sites.  

Should be out in Aus by end of Feb I'm told by my hobby supplier on the east coast ... and we're usually one of the tail ender's for model distribution.

Rog :)

• Like 2

Guess I'm on the other side of the fence, but another 109, just what the model world needed. Talk about being unimaginative and boring. I'm out and no interest at all.

Could have given us a great kit, the choices and ideas were all over the forums. My personal favorite choices were a P-51B or a P-47D; done by Kotare would have been gems and awesome kits. The only Kotare kit I've purchased and built is their first release and passed on the early Mk !. Most likely I'll buy the Spit Vb.    

The ZM kit was just fine for me and if I ever wanted to build another 109, there are plenty of others to choose from. :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1