The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

On 7/1/2020 at 1:28 PM, Wumm said:

Thank you, that's so much better...

Sometimes, the only thing that makes sense is the Tunnel scene from "Men in Bla-"

Er, I mean 

"Male persons in the opposite of Whi-"

Um, 

"Two non-binary and Gender fluid Individuals who don't see colour..."

Actually, scratch that... nothing makes sense anymore.

S

I'll just leave this here ...

I couldn't stop laughing ...  :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

I’ve heard one or two. Yep.

I used to think the place was old fashioned. It had an old downtown and the City Council refused to update the old rundown dark brick retail areas with new modern buildings.  They wouldn’t let any freeways come close to the old areas of the city, either.   So today, it’s all been restored and is thriving, and I don’t know any mid size cities that have even an eighth as much character as Moose Jaw. Even the old CPR Station is there, at the end of a main drag as you come down a hill.  

During prohibition it was a major shipping terminal of booze bound for Chicago, because it’s the northern tip of the old Soo Line Railroad that runs straight to Chicago then on to Sault St. Marie, Mi.   A cool place to visit. 

• Like 5

"So tell me Fred, how did you manage to impale your Frontal Lobe with a pair of Chopsticks, one through each Nostril?"

"Well Doctor, I was just driving along, and eating my lunch..."

IMG_20200729_174652.thumb.jpg.cc12c1ee0cb203263597da60a87836af.jpg

S

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Wumm said:

"So tell me Fred, how did you manage to impale your Frontal Lobe with a pair of Chopsticks, one through each Nostril?"

"Well Doctor, I was just driving along, and eating my lunch..."

IMG_20200729_174652.thumb.jpg.cc12c1ee0cb203263597da60a87836af.jpg

S

:oREALLY ???????    I have a hard time with those things at the TABLE, let alone driving !  Crazy things we see on the highway, eh Steve? !

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jeff said:

:oREALLY ???????    I have a hard time with those things at the TABLE, let alone driving !  Crazy things we see on the highway, eh Steve? !

I learned how to eat with chopsticks before I saw my first fork. I was actually able to use them with either hand. Didn't even realize I was ambidextrous until someone pointed out that I was switching hands. 

Can't do it any more though. 

And definitely have not impaled myself with them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

I see women putting on makeup, guys reading a novel, the newspaper, working a laptop or iPad, and even once, a big mass of blonde curls bobbing up and down, giving the driver the mother of all hummers, all when behind the wheel.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

4D2721D2-C7B7-457E-96E7-8B3396E3FDFD.jpg.552ca2cfb532971f817540bb222f71a7.jpg

There was a spate a few years back around Aberdeen of gangs stealing engines to order from high spec vehicles. There were quite a few tales of folk going out in the morning, turning the key and getting nothing, then popping the bonnet as above and seeing the driveway where the engine should be!

They were obviously bloody good at it as they could remove the engine in the dark without making enough noise to disturb anyone. They were only caught as someone had one of the first home CCTV setups and the police were able to track the registration of their vehicle.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

I see women putting on makeup, guys reading a novel, the newspaper, working a laptop or iPad, and even once, a big mass of blonde curls bobbing up and down, giving the driver the mother of all hummers, all when behind the wheel.

There was a video posted last year I think of a woman cleaering the snow off her windshield while driving on the highway in heavy traffic. She was on the 401 which is one of the busiest highways around Toronto.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

There was a video posted last year I think of a woman cleaering the snow off her windshield while driving on the highway in heavy traffic. She was on the 401 which is one of the busiest highways around Toronto.

ANNNNDDD.................... that's why there is a TV show Called Heavy RESCUE 401 :rolleyes::rofl:

• Like 3

Thank You Carl, next week I am planning to install the suspension lift and fangs. Jeff was very helpful with his words of encouragement, in return I extended his vocabulary with words , like BFH etc. :)

Also, I did not break anything win/win 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

Thank You Carl, next week I am planning to install the suspension lift and fangs. Jeff was very helpful with his words of encouragement, in return I extended his vocabulary with words , like BFH etc. :)

Also, I did not break anything win/win 

:rofl:

10 hours ago, GazzaS said:

Sorry...  never heard of any car part called fangs, so was hoping to learn something.  Not be taunted with images of herd animals.

I was just being a brat. It will be all clear next week :) 

• Like 3