The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

7 hours ago, DocRob said:

Congrats, you'll love it. Will you WIP it Jeff?

Cheers Rob

Thanks,................... just looking at it, I NOW see all the hype about WNW kits, man am I late to THIS party... not sure about a WIP, maybe too embarrassed by my lack of talents in comparison to what goes on here..... might be a while before I can get to this, as we are planning a move soon, and we all know what that's like.... but I am VERY excited about giving this one a go....and mostly expanding my skills..

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, harv said:

I took some time to look through the instructions book. EXCUSE ME, this is the assembly manual for a real Mustang ! My God, talk about detail !......harv

That's ZM's approach to their kits. Very different from most everyone else and pretty cool for it. 

• Like 7

17 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

That's ZM's approach to their kits. Very different from most everyone else and pretty cool for it. 

6 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

You’ll love it.....you could always have a factory scene with all the components being assembled or leave the skins off......

Although, whereas the Horten is a real replica of the original, the Mustang’s structural details are a bit fancy for the most part.

Which does not make the kit any less impressive.

Hubert

• Like 6

20 hours ago, harv said:

I realized that when I started my Horton. But this !!.......harv

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

I forgot you had the Horton.

Hey guys, I don’t want to be pedantic, but

- first pic is a Horton

- second pic is a Horten :

I don’t know about you, but I see a difference bigger than an « e » or an « o » ;)

Hubert

A71B46A7-AEF3-4E89-A794-B4C451CCFDB9.jpeg

7A4117FB-470B-437D-A8AF-420EB67147ED.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

On 3/2/2021 at 12:00 PM, Drifter said:

I got a nice red letter that due to financial constraints and budget cutbacks, I will be retrenched. So jobless at the moment, it sucks in this COVID climate. 

And lo and behold. Yesterday I received a formal job offer, starting on Monday. Phew, what a relief. Now to make up two months loss of income. :o

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Drifter said:

And lo and behold. Yesterday I received a formal job offer, starting on Monday. Phew, what a relief. Now to make up two months loss of income. :o

Great news..........you now deserve to buy yourself a “small” something or other........

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Drifter said:

Great to hear something turned up so quickly for you. :thumbsup2:

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Drifter said:

HaHa, already building a wish list. 

BUT, Phil did say something "Small" ;)  Great news, on the job front, maybe things will be looking up from here on in for the rest o the world... congrats !

• Like 4

6 hours ago, harv said:

I bought some awhile back. But my daughter in Arizona sent me these. I really like them......harv

20210310_133206.jpg

I use those all the time, Harv. But they're MUCH cheaper in bulk!

https://www.amazon.com/Akstore-Disposable-Applicators-Individual-Compatible/dp/B07PPH1KTX/ref=sr_1_66?dchild=1&keywords=mascara%2Bbrush&qid=1615423966&sr=8-66&th=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2