The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

I just got some fantastic looking LG legs from Synthetic Ordinance Works.

CiLD8p.jpg

They are of composite construction with a stainless steel oleo and steel guitar wire used to add strength.  The detail is very sharp!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Today some little in between Lozengies arrived with loads of AM for different WWI projects along with some not shown Albion Alloys brass stuff. The Eduard set has two resin engines included.
I waited a long time to receive these goodies, maybe caused by the snow chaos in Madrid, two weeks ago.
I may build the tiny Fokker E.V along my ongoing build and use it as a testbed for the wing camo technique in multi colour streaking.

Cheers Rob

IMG_8057.thumb.JPG.5fc97ed28838c3fa99a3001c1bee75e1.JPG

• Like 6

1 hour ago, harv said:

Wow, some load !.....harv

24 minutes ago, Bomber_County said:

I’ll second that, good show Rob......

Gracias Hombres, but it's not much LS in between, only the British rigging points :D

Cheers Rob

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mark31 said:

just back from the lhs the had a open stock day

found this one for my aussie truck

LytsE60.jpg

Mark

I have two of those in my stash, and they are actually a nice kit, except for the chrome wheels....  lol

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I have two of those in my stash, and they are actually a nice kit, except for the chrome wheels....  lol

yes indeed the wheels are going to be repainted and its a good kit with a bit off time and some extra work it will be a verry nice trailer

still on the hunt for a second one

Mark

• Like 4

Just now, belugawhaleman said:

I bought myself some nippers. The Trumpeter single blade cutter. I read the comments about

these on this forum and ordered them straight away.

You will love them, two points to remember, don’t drop them and no large cuts, I think it recommends 3mm and below, I’ve said max 2mm , enjoy.........

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mark31 said:

yes indeed the wheels are going to be repainted and its a good kit with a bit off time and some extra work it will be a verry nice trailer

still on the hunt for a second one

Mark

Hey Mark 

I have two of these kits. I'm using them to make a Michigan gravel train with a AMT Kenworth W-925 tractor to pull it. But since I'm doing the Cat 374F L, XL Specialized HD130 drop nose lowboy RGN trailer, XL 80 jeep, XL 80 booster/stinger and a Revell Peterbilt 359 heavy haul tractor it's going to have to wait...lol:D

Ron G 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, CrankyCrafstman said:

Hey Mark 

I have two of these kits. I'm using them to make a Michigan gravel train with a AMT Kenworth W-925 tractor to pull it. But since I'm doing the Cat 374F L, XL Specialized HD130 drop nose lowboy RGN trailer, XL 80 jeep, XL 80 booster/stinger and a Revell Peterbilt 359 heavy haul tractor it's going to have to wait...lol:D

Ron G 

my plan is to put them behind my T610 truck

Mark

• Like 5