Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Zoukei Moura Bf 109G-14

13 hours ago, Jbert27 said:

This is epic!  Beautifully staged and your efforts really display that talents you have mastered.

Congratulations!

It is an honor to be the first to reply.

Thank you very much!  I am honored that you feel honored to be the first.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, KevinM said:

Absolutely stunning/beautiful Gary!! :notworthy:

Thank you, Kevin!

8 hours ago, harv said:

Wow Gary, just blows my mind !! Excellent.....harv

Thank you, Harv!  Every time I made a mistake and had to go back and repair the paintwork almost blew the top of my head off.

7 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Gaz

Just incredible workmanship -the build and dio are amazing and those figures - so beautifully done

Thank you, Peter.  I am finding that even small dios such as this are much more rewarding than a stand-alone aircraft.

7 hours ago, HubertB said:

Well done Gary ! And those rivets really add to the overall finish. Congrats on a great build.

Hubert

Thank you, Hubert.  I too am finding that added details like rivets make for a much finer model.

• Like 5

Proof provided, Gary, this kit is buildable :D and you have done wonders with the painting and finishing. There are not so many builds, where you have the 'everything clicks' feeling. Painting and riveting blend perfectly, as do the figures.
The recliner will be your signature item soon :rofl:.

Cheers Rob

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gary,  AWESOME work on everything!  The plane, the figures and the diorama - just beautiful!  Love the chair but your figures are terrific.  A lovely build all the way around.  This is going into your LHS?  They will be overjoyed to get it!

Chris

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DocRob said:

Proof provided, Gary, this kit is buildable :D and you have done wonders with the painting and finishing. There are not so many builds, where you have the 'everything clicks' feeling. Painting and riveting blend perfectly, as do the figures.
The recliner will be your signature item soon :rofl:.

Cheers Rob

Thank you, Rob!  I need to find other kinds of 'readiness' furniture used by the flyboys.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, CANicoll said:

Gary,  AWESOME work on everything!  The plane, the figures and the diorama - just beautiful!  Love the chair but your figures are terrific.  A lovely build all the way around.  This is going into your LHS?  They will be overjoyed to get it!

Chris

Thank you, Chris.  I'll probably sit on it for a while before I do anything.  My LHS doesn;t seem to have any display space for stuff that isn't for sale.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Ultra realistic finish of this epic build, Bravo! 

7 hours ago, JohnB said:

Outfrigginstanding Gaz!!!! Very nicely done. :)🖕

1 hour ago, Bill_S said:

Exquisite!

Thank you, Gents!  Love the 'salute', John.

• Like 5

• Administrators

Unfreakingbelieveable and outflippin’standing work, Gary.  This is one of your best builds yet, and you’ve had some amazing ones!  This is simply flawless work.

The crew and chair make the scene, my friend.   I really, really need to put this on our FB page. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Unfreakingbelieveable and outflippin’standing work, Gary.  This is one of your best builds yet, and you’ve had some amazing ones!  This is simply flawless work.

The crew and chair make the scene, my friend.   I really, really need to put this on our FB page. 

Thank you, Ernie.  I'm really glad you like it.  Please feel free to put it on the FB page/

• Like 5