“LET’S GET WET!” GROUP BUILD STARTS JAN 1, 2023 ×

1/32 HS 129 next up for ZM

Ryan

I was at the show, and Mr ZM himself handed it to me and asked to me look at it, I was very impressed, I have the Toryu, and this is actually even better, the details were so crisp and sharp, I was sold, and I may even build its guts without skin. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I think the “official” release will be at Telford. They keep saying last quarter 2019 ... I’ll be getting all of them ... with a big a$$ gun hanging off it, what’s NOT to like... you gotta love the flying can openers ... ancestors to the A.10 Thunderbolt.

Rog :)

• Like 4

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Artful69 said:

I think the “official” release will be at Telford. They keep saying last quarter 2019 ... I’ll be getting all of them ... with a big a$$ gun hanging off it, what’s NOT to like... you gotta love the flying can openers ... ancestors to the A.10 Thunderbolt.

Rog :)

Well said. What’s not to love. A ready made mayhem machine. 

• Like 2

I can only do single engined birds in 1/32.  Not even game to do a Do-335.  I could barely get my Ta-152 into the display cabinet...  long fuselage and all.

Honestly...  I don't know if I have the attention span for a ginormous model.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Sir Desmond Glazebrook said:

It looks like a wonderful kit. Sadly my residence is too small. I have the Revell Ju-88 in 1/32. I have no idea where to put it. Loving in particular Japanese subjects I want the Nick. Yet again space fails me and I must settle on the 1/48 Hasegawa Nick and Hs-129.

Tool box drawers!! They make deep ones too!   :rofl:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:33 AM, 1to1scale said:

I was at the show, and Mr ZM himself handed it to me and asked to me look at it, I was very impressed, I have the Toryu, and this is actually even better, the details were so crisp and sharp, I was sold, and I may even build its guts without skin. 

He is one of my favorite people on the planet, and his enthusiasm for the hobby is second to none!

123_1001002003004005.jpeg

• Like 4