The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Addendum to the 2021 Christmas raffle. We have a winner ! HoHoHo !

HubertB

Hi guys,

I thought I’d start a new thread, to make sure it attracts enough attention., rather than being drowned in the follow-up comments.

Gus has decided to let pass his Grand Prize win, an Anycubic Photon S 3D printer, as he does not feel like going though the learning curve of using a 3D software, that is is implied by owning a 3D printer. I found a (small) replacement for Gus in all the doubles I have in my reference library, that he is happy with.

This leaves me with the 3D printer. Following exchanges with Ernie and Gus, Ernie has suggested that we find another willing recipient in Europe. So here goes: let's draw a list of interested recipients this side of the Pond, and I'll make another draw for the winner.

Here is another chance for someone to get a belated Christmas gift. Get your name on the list asap ;) !

Hubert

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Daywalker said:

What an amazing gift, wish I was on that side of the pond!

Ok. with hindsight, I'd have sent it anywhere in the world if anyone aother than an European had won it.

So, as of now, the draw is, like the Christmas draw, open to all LSP members active before December 5th, 2021.

So, we now have two entrants :). Any more ? Let's make it more fun (for me) than just a coin toss ;)

HTH

Hubert

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, HubertB said:

Ok. with hindsight, I'd have sent it anywhere in the world if anyone aother than an European had won it.

So, as of now, the draw is, like the Cjristmas draw, open to all LSP members active before December 5th, 2021.

So, we now have two entrants :). Any more ? Let's make it more fun (for me) than just a coin toss ;)

HTH

Hubert

Throw me in there , my customers are buggin' me to get a 3d printer , winning one would be ideal.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Martinnfb said:

Damn, so tempted 😖

Participating in the draw is no big deal, Martin :) . You know you want to.

When I buy a Lotto ticket, I always hope to win the MegaMillions’ draw. It’s not happened to me so far, but some have actually won ;)

Hubert

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Back in the day I use to work for a national lottery company, never bought a ticket myself. 
now I’m thinking about creating my very own S-199 propeller blade with a hub. :)

ok let us play, could you please put me into the draw?

• Like 6

• HubertB changed the title to Addendum to the 2021 Christmas raffle. We have a winner ! HoHoHo !