The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

RCAF Lanc 10MP. This really is a group effort

• Administrators

Folks, after going to the Bonham, Tx Trade Days with my wife, I be back on the bench. 

Heres a few close ups of the nose, side scoop, and Mk.X fuselage reinforcements. 

So far, all engineering has been performed courtesy of the Mk.1a eyeball and a healthy dose of SWAG. 

I’m somewhat pleased by the results, and an trying not to get the turret too smooth. The pics show wrinkled sheeting. 

9700A6BF-7B18-4B95-9049-4E6E564EC03C.jpeg

31F56487-FE62-4631-AEC0-B39266933CA3.jpeg

282362EA-299E-46CF-8F51-218103F8ABD4.jpeg

• Like 6

• Administrators
1 hour ago, GazzaS said:

I really... really hate sanding around small raised details.  How do you do it?  I even tape over them sometimes and they still cop it.

You and me both, Gazz. Personally, I just usually screw it up. That’s my M.O. more often than not.

• Like 4

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Old Dog said:

Work on the turret looks great (as does everything else so far) but when I look at this photo 282362EA-299E-46CF-8F51-218103F8ABD4.jpeg

It looks like the lanc is tossing its cookies !:o

:rofl:  yes, she had a hard night on the town.  OV and Black Tower don’t mix.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

I subscribe to both of those theories regularly.

Sure you do, Carl................ ONLY if it's perfect..............I NEVER see a flaw in any of the work all you guys do, I think there is a little B/S here :rolleyes: SAWG, and FICE........... nay nay gentlemen.................. your works are all top drawer................ ALL of you, and for the record, Ernie, the front turret is damn near perfect......and the mid upper is nothing short of 100%.......   just sayin.............

• Like 2