The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Ernie’s 45 ... errrrr ...... 54 (and Mark’s just a trifle more ) !

HubertB

Happy Birthday Ernie!

FWIW, I think you've discovered the Fountain of Youth... Having asked for your Trojan review to be removed from TOS, apparently you've regressed somewhat are now Infantile!

IMG_20190625_081328.thumb.jpg.4cf1e5ab3e4dcb3a0571eba5a1245c80.jpg

Eat your heart out, Benjamin Button!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, [CAT]CplSlade said:

Dean doesn't even know what went on but feels compelled to denounce those who left as the infants.

And then a Moderator posts straight afterwards without correction, making the behaviour acceptable.

It's so hypocritical that it's laughable!

• Like 4

Ya, pretty sure part of the reason Ernie left is that people could take pot shots at him as they pleased without the moderators doing much of anything, and if when he ever stuck up for himself it was the dog house. Ern could have been the instigator at times, but it was clearly not a two way street.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 6/24/2019 at 7:46 PM, [CAT]CplSlade said:

Hey, I was just going to mention the infantile thing myself. Dean doesn't even know what went on but feels compelled to denounce those who left as the infants.

Happy birthday, child.

Cat,

ya know, I was just sick and tired of the whole thing.   Maybe my requesting threads being deleted was a bit over the top, and smacking of immaturity, but at the time, I was hop-skippin’ mad. 

Im actually working on rebuilding those threads to the best of my ability, and will post them here on LSM as soon as able. I agree with Mark in that there should be no reason to deprive the world’s builders, though a couple or three builds, of the various pitfalls of a certain kit.

But, isn’t my yellow T-28C build up here on LSM?  That’s got most of the pitfalls listed and documented.

• Like 3

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Wumm said:

Happy Birthday Ernie!

FWIW, I think you've discovered the Fountain of Youth... Having asked for your Trojan review to be removed from TOS, apparently you've regressed somewhat are now Infantile!

IMG_20190625_081328.thumb.jpg.4cf1e5ab3e4dcb3a0571eba5a1245c80.jpg

Eat your heart out, Benjamin Button!

:rofl:

I still seem to stir them up over there. How sad. 

• Like 3

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Wumm said:

And on your Birthday too...

Tsk tsk tsk

Food for growth. Hahahaha.   Oh well, I just feel sad for these folks. Life’s so much simpler over here.

You know what this means, right?

Build another T-28!!!

• Like 6

That’s so ripe from Dean,  (add as appropriate) person who boasts having 70 odd WnW but never builds anything......

Hope you had a good b’day Ernie and I am glad you pulled me across to the good side. As I said before I’d would have never shown any projects there.......

• Like 4

• Administrators

Thanks Phil, and it's so good y'all are here. Y'all came on your own, and it's been a blessing for everyone involved. I'm looking forward to meeting y'all in the future sometime, Telford, Moson, and the big show Down Under are on several of our bucket lists.

• Like 4