The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Under the knife I go!

BlrwestSiR

13 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Good to hear you're back, Carl.  We'll try to keep the funny stuff away from you so you don't start with the gut laughs.

No joke, my coworkers wife sneezed and her abdomen stitches ripped wide open, she had to go back to the hospital for a few days.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

A quick update guys. The operation went well. I'm on the road. to recovery still at the moment.

The incision hurts like hell when I cough all I'm trying to do that at little as possible 

No nurse Ratchads thankfully. Just a bunch of Asian cuties.

Talk soon and thanks for all the well wishes.

Carl

Glad to hear everything is proceeding according to plan!!

Rog :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 1to1scale said:

Wow, spend a few days away from here and people are getting their chests ripped open! 

hope you are feeling better soon. Ouch, I can’t even imagine the pain you are in.

Well, it's one way to get some attention. Although my wife says I don't have to go get so extreme next time. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, harv said:

Man thats fast Carl. Do they have you walking ? I was out of it for 2 days and your texting.....harv

Yeah, I've taken a couple of shirt walks in the hall. I won't be able to walk the distance o my kids' school until next week at the earliest. Thankfully some of the other parents have offered to drop them off for us. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bomber_County said:

Carl, shouldn’t you be asleep or something, what time is it there..........

It's just before 9am now. My wife decided to call me right before 7 to make sure I was up. Here's what I got for breakfast:

IMG_20191101_081223.thumb.jpg.76ea323e8cee896f6053ede68ed87c6a.jpg

I think they're trying to watch my calories...

• Like 7

Carl, I believe I've found the WIP thread your doctor started.   Unfortunately it was on TOS and not here, so its devolved into an argument over the proper color of the crimson for the heart muscle....

20191101_090002.jpg

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, TJTX said:

Carl, I believe I've found the WIP thread your doctor started.   Unfortunately it was on TOS and not here, so its devolved into an argument over the proper color of the crimson for the heart muscle....

20191101_090002.jpg

:rofl:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

It's just before 9am now. My wife decided to call me right before 7 to make sure I was up. Here's what I got for breakfast:

IMG_20191101_081223.thumb.jpg.76ea323e8cee896f6053ede68ed87c6a.jpg

I think they're trying to watch my calories...

oh.................. YUM!!!:thumbsdown: ................N O T !!!............................ You should be entitled to a "Full English" now, with all the brand new plumbing...................

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TJTX said:

20191101_090002.jpg

I bet, you could not resits going under the knife with just a local anesthetic, just so you can keep an eye on the interior detailing and if those modifications were up to scratch. So what colour did you go for in there?

T81771.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Yeah, I've taken a couple of shirt walks in the hall...

Shirt walks... Well, I'm glad they're dressing you properly, and not sending you down the corridors in those horrible gowns that open at the back.

Leaves nothing to the imagination.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Wumm said:

Leaves nothing to the imagination

Now that you mentioned it, I noticed for the first time earlier today that the docs had shaved the entire middle section of my body. As in a stripe from my neck down to my ankles is bare. I was trying to figure out why I was itching so much.  

A very different sort of body grooming....

• Like 3

As per my previous post...

On 11/1/2019 at 5:30 AM, Wumm said:

I was 16 at the time, and had to shave nipple to knees for a Lymph node removal from my groin.

In that case, I see you're probably sorted for a Thanksgiving Turkey (IYKWIM)

• Like 3