The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

9 hours ago, Sir Desmond Glazebrook said:

Hi Gus.

Good question, but first!

Your corsair is utterly gorgeous.  Were I to see  it with a background I'd think it real.

Yes, they begin course and get fine up to 10,000 grade. They are very comfortable to use both wet and dry. :thumbsup2:

Thanks Dale, that's very useful. :thumbsup2:

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Sir Desmond Glazebrook said:
  • Gus, if you are unable to get them in your area, let me know and I'll grab some and send them to you. :thumbsup2:

Thanks Dale. I'll see what I can find and I may be back in touch. :D

• Like 3

Picked this up from my LHS...

DSCN2314-1.jpg

Got this oldie from my local club's Secret Santa

DSCN2315-1.jpg

The Spad was one of my favorite kits when I was a kid. I opened the box to have a look...

DSCN2316-1.jpg

There was something conspicuously absent. Flash!!!

• Like 6

DSCF4513.thumb.JPG.7a5454f438feb1f04138796094c02381.JPG

Just arrived today courtesy Ernie and the Christmas Raffle.

First WNW kit I've had and after a quick look I see why everyone raves about the quality.

I think I'm going to practice rigging on my old paint mule before I risk butchering this!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The Hs.129B-2 Finally arrived at one of my local (Australian) hobby stores ... So ... having it sent, along with a couple of other ZM kits they held back for me - It arrived at the post office a day or two ago. I'd like to say that I'm now up to date with the entire 1/32 ZM collection ... except they sneakily tucked another couple of Skyraider kits in before the first of the Hs.129 kits.

Never mind ... as soon as those rock up to one of my other suppliers ... I'll be sorted ...

jdIASzv.jpg

rYrol03.jpg

h4vYaA4.jpg

jj3plLL.jpg

Rog :)

• Like 6

14 hours ago, GusMac said:

DSCF4513.thumb.JPG.7a5454f438feb1f04138796094c02381.JPG

Just arrived today courtesy Ernie and the Christmas Raffle.

First WNW kit I've had and after a quick look I see why everyone raves about the quality.

I think I'm going to practice rigging on my old paint mule before I risk butchering this!

Gus, also have this Camel and this will also be my first WnW........also a little daunted......

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Bomber_County said:

Rog, nice collection......is the ZM set for building?......the Skyraider looks interesting......

At the moment ... all ZM kits are for the collection - except for those in the stash with multiple kits ... of which i have a couple.

I have kits SWS-01 - 14 and 17 ... The 2 new Skyraider kits are 15 & 16 and I have to wait until they arrive at the store so I can grab those ... Once I have those in the stash I can maybe look at getting another Hs.129B-2 to build.

Rog :)

• Like 5

22 hours ago, GusMac said:

When I get my eyesight straight again :icon_eek: with the help of some nice wine, I will tell you that this Pfalz is also my first WNW kit and yes the rigging part is daunting, but somehow it worked well with fishing line and Bobs Aluminum tubes and lots of patience and sharp tweezers.

Bad hair day with my Pfalz

IMG_6754.thumb.JPG.90aaab9b95b5cf08f3212d340c3cf4ac.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

For once Ebay came good for me.........all of this for ...........£82 inc postage.........there is over £90 of AM here............Well happy.......E89A8603-726D-40E6-9DAC-95B64152283B.thumb.jpeg.ff9420a9f016364e2ba11fdb4cb3b260.jpeg

So kit, weighted tyres, brass machine gun set, gun bay PE, cockpit PE, oil exchange figures & propeller change equipment and figures........

• Like 8