Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

I actually bought a kit on ebay that was real cheap, but didn't know it was coming from China...right close to all the problems. It is currently sitting in quarantine for a week in my garage just for the heck of it.  :nuke: Got here in five days though with free shipping, amazing!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, smitty44 said:

I actually bought a kit on ebay that was real cheap, but didn't know it was coming from China...right close to all the problems. It is currently sitting in quarantine for a week in my garage just for the heck of it.  :nuke: Got here in five days though with free shipping, amazing!

Hose down with Windex, you guys love that stuff I believe......:2guns:

• Like 6

Just won an Ebay bid for this. It's an oldie but I'm hoping a goodie by the time I fix all the missing stuff.

s-l400.jpgI have two Vector resin Hercules engines, Model Monkey mk X cockpit set & late style tail planes with the correct dihedral angle coming in the mail. Hope to do a RAAF coastal command plane. So look for a work in progress on this one.

Ron G 

• Like 7

On 3/1/2020 at 11:48 AM, Bomber_County said:

East of England model show today, a small haul but significant as I now have a decent airbrush......The book was £4.00......

84C5D985-4C18-48F2-96D3-A878F8C6DE38.thumb.jpeg.f90392958fb7c12f69a46383f4b1bbc7.jpeg

Welcome to the H&S airbrush club, I love mine!

• Like 7

Got a couple of tanks.  It was hard to pass up on a Jagdtiger for $33 CAD.

IMG_20200302_143134.thumb.jpg.a5b1b0714bf857aed7d297e2a2ea7376.jpg

Also picked up a Marder III.

IMG_20200302_143146.thumb.jpg.7f5c50e7537d0cc38890251cb0cb5aae.jpg

This thing is tiny compared to the Jagdtiger. As the Marder came with rubber band tracks, I got some Modelkasten tracks to go with it. Let's see how insane I go putting them together.

Carl

IMG_20200302_143027.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

They are great airbrushes. I have four myself along with one they make for Gunze. It's the same as a custom micron but was much cheaper. 

Carl

I know that airbrush. Here in Sydney it is far more expensive than my HP-B, which is only $202.50.  I think yours is like the HP-C shown above. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sir Desmond Glazebrook said:

I know that airbrush. Here in Sydney it is far more expensive than my HP-B, which is only $202.50.  I think yours is like the HP-C shown above. 

Here's the Procon Boy PS770 as they call it on top. I've got a HP-C as well along with three Eclipses.

IMG_20200303_075848.thumb.jpg.d8a83c00fc2aa23b72220214028ed97c.jpg

The Procon Boy doesn't have the front cutout like the Custom Micron does but otherwise is pretty close. It uses the same needle and tips too. That being said, you don't get the level of service that Anest Iwata provides. 

The Eclipse without a quick disconnect is the one my son now uses. 

Carl

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Here's the Procon Boy PS770 as they call it on top. I've got a HP-C as well along with three Eclipses.

IMG_20200303_075848.thumb.jpg.d8a83c00fc2aa23b72220214028ed97c.jpg

The Procon Boy doesn't have the front cutout like the Custom Micron does but otherwise is pretty close. It uses the same needle and tips too. That being said, you don't get the level of service that Anest Iwata provides. 

The Eclipse without a quick disconnect is the one my son now uses. 

Carl

Nice collection mate. I confused your airbrush with another. (More often than not, I am confused)

I enjoy just looking at a good airbrush. I become Gollum. :lol:

I became Gollum all over again last night like I did when my Silverline airbrush arrived. "My prescious".

Tragic! :lol:

• Like 5

March Madness is here!!! Up to 50% off!!! 20% off Tamiya, Trumpeter, Revell & Airfix!! I am looking at the 1/24 Airfix Typhoon.....

Today I only got 4 because of insane weather. 47° C one day, cold and pouring down with rain the next. 

Anyway...

BIF0Af.jpg

KvMe5i.jpg

CWKPvn.jpg

30RuAA.jpg

And this lot arriveed today from Hannants. 3 guesses what my next build is! :D

HllYep.jpg

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Sir Desmond Glazebrook said:

March Madness is here!!!

Well I have been a little nervous the last weeks and modelling was a little stagnant, but now I'm a happy guy. Yesterday I got my new ride, definitely LS. One of the last JK Wranglers with hard- and softtop near as new.

Cheers Rob

IMG_6888.thumb.JPG.57790975e5354414c5c27f9a9562b059.JPG 

• Like 8