The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

I went to fl a couple of years ago and it was OK but the display line is too far away from the crowd these days and the multitude of spitfires puts me off now. Earlier this month I did the shuttleworth military Air show and while not as big as FL it had some great stuff including a seven ship flypast of Hurricanes the first in the UK Since 1946 

• Like 1

Hola Folks,

I received this strange beauty today for less than 30€ incl. shipping, a true bargain. The Archer is right down my alley, a weird design, only the British could have been made. Driving one way shooting the other way, I love it. I can see the engineers thoughts in front of me: ' How are we supposed to get that gun onto the Valentine chassis. Is the engine hindering, we need a walkaround. This is like designing with duct tape and a swiss army knife :D.

A first look into the box is promising, sharp details and length and link tracks, phew. Since Bronco announced it's version, I considered getting one for me, but now for that price I had to do it. To provide the fitting personell is a nice touch by Tamiya especially with these crammed open top vehicles where no aftermarket figures are fitting in without lots of surgery.

Cheers Rob

P1150175.thumb.JPG.1a825bd11e27151e74de1467474be984.JPG

• Like 5

It’s been quite the journey!  Issue 25/25 of the ModelSpace Millennium Falcon landed at my front door about two minutes ago...

That’s a bit over two years of wait, lost shipments, replacement of missing shipments, 3 or 4 moves...  :wacko:

now I just need to build the thing...

DE44CFBC-186C-4481-BAB4-9621A4C90457.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, crazypoet said:

It’s been quite the journey!  Issue 25/25 of the ModelSpace Millennium Falcon landed at my front door about two minutes ago...

That’s a bit over two years of wait, lost shipments, replacement of missing shipments, 3 or 4 moves...  :wacko:

now I just need to build the thing...

DE44CFBC-186C-4481-BAB4-9621A4C90457.jpeg

image.jpg

I'm watching this one. 

• Like 5

Just in...

Dragon 1/35 Sd.Kfz.250/9 Ausf A (alt) edition. Took forever to arrive via Australia Post, but finally here.

IMG_20190812_125608.thumb.jpg.6eed8bc2ce3ca917018fcb12a5c68f1b.jpg

I seem to have caught some kind of Wehrmacht Half-track bug.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

You’ll still be around on here whilst studying????

Not likely, I will be busy sharpening my crayons :) while preoccupied with another silly things , like running, studying criminal code, cleaning my boots, ironing the pillow case and did I mention running ?

• Like 3