The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

WNW Fokker Dr.1 for 2020

Clunkmeister

Great for those who have been waiting for a WnW DR 1 since this company started to storm the 1/32 market...

And great to see that WnW seem to be listening to customers’ demands, and reviewing their previous statements about certain releases that were supposed to never happen. Gives hopes for a future Spad or any type of French aircraft ...

And finally, on a personal note, great to see my wallet is safe with this one ;)

Hubert

• Like 3

I will buy and build exactly 1.  Its an iconic aircraft that has its place in my WW1 display case.  I absolutely will not build it in Red Baron colors.  Streaky camo for me please.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TJTX said:

I will buy and build exactly 1.  Its an iconic aircraft that has its place in my WW1 display case.  I absolutely will not build it in Red Baron colors.  Streaky camo for me please.

One in snoopy red for me!

6C1ABCCD-6C7E-4FC1-A9FC-A66282AB45D8.jpeg

A42D47B4-AA87-497B-8495-A9D0D2CB407C.jpeg

AA49122C-EF0F-4437-921D-49426A209A41.jpeg

6CD0E008-170A-4A9F-98D8-DC1169BA5CA0.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Walked right by it thinking it was a Roden Kit.

I realize I must be banished for this act.

Ryan

Hah!

hey...  we need more options with the like button!

• Like 5

• Administrators
On 8/7/2019 at 3:38 PM, Bill_S said:

Judging by the response on LSP, it appears to be sold out already.

I’m somewhat chuffed to be the guy who broke the news with this with pics and made sure they were up on LSM first.

But of course, after a suitable enough time had elapsed, said iPhone pics were forwarded to a good friend who put them up on TOS.  

hehehe.  See, I’m not a complete jackass.  I’m a petty jackass...  :rofl:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

See, I’m not a complete jackass.  I’m a petty jackass...  :rofl:

No doubt there'll be a way found to blame your photos for that TOS thread devolving into yet another Bicker-fest!

IMG_20190808_203850.thumb.jpg.a96c6f0ef78d89e2f7726c58a3f1e4c0.jpg

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, GusMac said:

Anyone able to 3D print a 1/32 Snoopy?????

If someone does, I'd probably have to bet one and the WNW kit. 

There's a shopping mall here in Toronto that used to have a very large pair of models (at least 1/2 actual size) of Snoopy in a Camel and a Fokker Triplane hanging from the ceiling. Still don't know the context of the display but it was always cool to see.

• Like 2

The only bad thing is that I feel compelled to do my Roden Dr. I before the WNW kit is released.

I had been holding off hoping that Pheon would get off their butts and release the 90 version set that they had promised for this year.  The year being 2/3 gone, I wonder wtf is the hold-up.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DannyVM

WNW site show's photo's of the early version possible markings........Jasta 14:wub:...........now it start's to get very interesting.:icon_eek:

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DannyVM said:

WNW site show's photo's of the early version possible markings........Jasta 14:wub:...........now it start's to get very interesting.:icon_eek:

Agreed. You know if they’re doing the Dr.1, they’ll be doing it correctly, with differences between batches that we had no idea existed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyVM said:

Where did you see that?  I looked at their site and couldn't find photos of possible markings.

• Like 1