The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Happy New Year Everyone

Bomber_County

9 minutes ago, Bomber_County said:

Happy new year everyone let’s hope and pray 2021 is kinder and safer for all of us.......:wine::beer:

Also BIG SHOUT OUT to all the admin guys here at LSM, you guys are the best, thank you for another brilliant year.......

Hip Hip...........

Hooo Ray !!!  Agreed 110% Phil, well stated !:beer:

• Like 5

Happy New Year to everyone here !

And a more special wish for those (including you, Phil) who have suffered more from this rotten 2020. May 2021 bring you a reprieve from the hardships you have endured,

Hubert

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Wumm said:

Somewhere, the Sun still shines...

The World turns, and everything old is new again. May this new year be blessed and full of hope for every one of us.

IMG20201228085348.thumb.jpg.de45366e02bb1e31c1d860ceaf636657.jpg

Steve

THAT is SPECTACULAR, Steve.................  nothing like that here, just mountains with lots of snow on them............... sigh.............:(

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

THAT is SPECTACULAR, Steve.................  nothing like that here, just mountains with lots of snow on them............... sigh.............:(

I went on my honeymoon to Australia and we stopped at Brisbane.  What a beautiful country and fantastic people!  And Steve Irwin's zoo near Brisbane was a magical place and one of the highlights of my life.

Happy 2021 everyone!

• Like 4

On 1/2/2021 at 4:06 AM, Landlubber Mike said:

I went on my honeymoon to Australia and we stopped at Brisbane.  What a beautiful country and fantastic people!  And Steve Irwin's zoo near Brisbane was a magical place and one of the highlights of my life.

Happy 2021 everyone!

Thank you Mike...

I often hear people say that Brisbane is like a big Country Town. Having been raised in an actual Country Town, it's still a big City to me though.

Steve Irwin was quite the Individual, and exactly like you saw on the TV in real life... Just completely mad! I used to make deliveries to him in the 90's when Australia Zoo was just a couple acre petting Zoo, they built that business purely on his drive and personality. Such a tragedy the way he passed, but probably not unexpected when all things considered.

S

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Belated Happy New Year to everyone. Had a laptop issue over xmas and DPD courier didn't help things by delivering my laptop to wrong address that shutdown for 2 weeks over the xmas period. So wasn't on here sooner to send y'all wishes.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, AlanG said:

Was working Gus. Joys of working on a farm. Bed early as it's well physical and have to stay sober so i can drive lol

My grandfather was a farmer so I know it's a damn hard life Alan. He would never leave the farm at Xmas or New Year even if invited to one of his kid's for Xmas lunch, etc. Cattle always had to be fed. I take my hat off to you for what you do and it's one of the reasons we always try to support the local farmshops rather than the faceless supermarkets. Quality is also sooo much better!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1