The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Wish List in three scales

Bomber_County

1 hour ago, mikester said:

Only thing I would like to see at this point is an injection molded Me 410 in 1/32.

If I was a betting man, I would be betting that will be one of ZM's next announcements. Two engine German that they were photographing at the NASM. There is only one more there they have not released I believe.

• Like 2

• Members
7 hours ago, smitty44 said:

If I was a betting man, I would be betting that will be one of ZM's next announcements. Two engine German that they were photographing at the NASM. There is only one more there they have not released I believe.

Really rather have Revell do it, simple to build and under $50, Z-M who knows?

• Like 3

Well, Ernie and Jeff beat me to it but definitely would like a 1/32 CF-100. 

Saw the Snowbirds perform twice this past weekend so a Tudor wouldn't be a bad choice either. 

As for 1/35, maybe a P.1000 Ratte? :D my kids could drive it around once it was done. 

Can't think of something in 1/48.

Carl

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

1/32 - Do.17z BoB markings (to go with everything else BoB)

1/35 - IM German early war B-Bridge pontoon set up ... barges, ramps, planking etc.

1/48 (huh? what's this?) ... not Large Scale ... so I'll slot in a 1/200 Graff Spee and/or Scharnhorst to go with my Bismark.

Rog :)

• Like 1

1/48 : did not know the scale existed :popo:

1/35 : one wish : that this weird scale disappears, with, if possible, a public contrition by Tamiya-San for creating this #& »@%! scale ... (one can always dream, can’t one :) ? )

ok, then this leaves me with 3 « real » wishes (smart me B)) for 1/32

1) B-58 

2) Saab J-35

3) CF-100+CF-105+F-89+Sikorsky S-39+HP Hampden+HP Heyford+Boeing 314 ... (yeah, I know this one is a bit of an hybrid ;) )

Hubert

PS: not mentioned the DC-3, Saab-29 or Westland whirlwind, as they are already in the pipe...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 9/1/2018 at 12:00 AM, Jeff said:

Ernie, I'd be in for a Tutor, and dare I say a deHavilland Beaver??  I guess we are Canadians eh?? LOL!!!!:ph34r:

Not just for the Canucks...

VH-OHU operating out of Hamilton Island for flights out to the Great Barrier Reef. 

IMG_20190417_231844.jpg.2a118e36b5feef290c25ba350701742a.jpg

This Girl's got character!

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Wumm said:

Not just for the Canucks...

VH-OHU operating out of Hamilton Island for flights out to the Great Barrier Reef. 

IMG_20190417_231844.jpg.2a118e36b5feef290c25ba350701742a.jpg

This Girl's got character!

man that is gorgeous.......................... the water too.................... I have to go there ....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

man that is gorgeous.......................... the water too.................... I have to go there ....

It is spectacular out here Jeff. I grew up around 200 miles away in Rockhampton, and must have been out to Great Keppel Island a dozen times or more, it was only a half-hour day trip from the "Big Island". My Wife keeps a Marine Aquarium at home and it's her first time amongst the corals... Yesterday she saw a Yellow Tang in the wild, something she wasn't expecting in these waters and it made her day. But she didn't get any footage unfortunately, some Bozo had the camera and was off looking at Big White Beaver!

I would love to do a kit of this aircraft in 1/32. It was my unexpected highlight of this trip.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

Count me in as well, it’s been awhile since this thread was running, so here we go again..

1/35 - M4 complete with wading equipment, probably exists?

1/48 - Stirling

1/32 - Full IM selection of airfield equipment, WW1 to present 

• Like 3