The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

2 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Nice compressor Rob. Hope it works out well for you. 

At least it did, while spraying for some hours today. Even the evil yellow levelled beautifully on my Renault F1 body :D.

Cheers Rob

• Like 5

Happy birthday Carl. Hope the present wasn't anything that could harm the dog.

One of ours once ate all the chocolate coins our daughter had bought for Christmas presents but thankfully threw most of it back up again.

• Like 3

On 8/2/2023 at 10:44 PM, Artful69 said:

Thanks for the tips - should I need them! ...

I'm not really a mix-my-paint kinda guy ... more a near-enough-good-enough kind (which is why I bought that XF-4 in the first place) ... So I can paint my corsairs etc without the hoo-ha ... also I don't have a lab coat! 😆

Rog :)

Rob, Those MENG aircraft look amazing and can't wait to see what you do with the Phantom.  Love the SEA paint scheme.  Definitely on the paint mixing!!  I don't have the eye for color that most everyone else has so close-enough works for me.  Chris

13 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Ice cream cake. It even came with candles.  

PXL_20230805_005931582.thumb.jpg.d80dec25e6c948fe68fba82139aeb560.jpg

Happy Birthday Carl … mine was on the 22 July - I forgot it until I looked at my watch to check the date at about 10am!!!! 🤪🤣

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CANicoll said:

Rob, Those MENG aircraft look amazing and can't wait to see what you do with the Phantom.  Love the SEA paint scheme.  Definitely on the paint mixing!!  I don't have the eye for color that most everyone else has so close-enough works for me.  Chris

Rob?

The Meng stuff looks good inside the box … I’m looking forward to having a crack. Gotta find RAAF decals for the EA-18G … (I might have a lead on some!) and some camo decal markings for the Mirage.

got the RAAF camo markings for the Phantom … I might need some decals for the Aermacchi - the ones supplied are for a 2010 anniversary scheme - I want to make something based at Pearce.

Thanks everyone! 

6 hours ago, GusMac said:

Happy birthday Carl. Hope the present wasn't anything that could harm the dog.

One of ours once ate all the chocolate coins our daughter had bought for Christmas presents but thankfully threw most of it back up again.

They were some small chocolate bars but Jimmy is a big dog and the actual amount of chocolate in them was so small he should be fine. 

• Like 3

Just got a kit that has been tempting me for some time.

From Hobby Boss it's their Pzkpfw 38 (t) Ausf. E/F (82603) in 1/16 scale!

Apparently, this is a reworked version of the Panda Hobby kit with

Hobby Boss adding a full interior.....pretty cool!  It looks good, It has working tracks, detailed interior and engine compartment, some photo-etch,

and marking options for six vehicles. I'm glad I found one at a better price

than some are asking. I built one of these tanks in 1/35  by Tamiya a while

back. I like the 38 (t), cool little beastie. A 1/16 Hetzer, even better if HB would be so inclined!

DSCN1194_kindlephoto-51629041.jpg

DSCN1197_kindlephoto-53219500.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, belugawhaleman said:

Just got a kit that has been tempting me for some time.

From Hobby Boss it's their Pzkpfw 38 (t) Ausf. E/F (82603) in 1/16 scale!

Apparently, this is a reworked version of the Panda Hobby kit with

Hobby Boss adding a full interior.....pretty cool!  It looks good, It has working tracks, detailed interior and engine compartment, some photo-etch,

and marking options for six vehicles. I'm glad I found one at a better price

than some are asking. I built one of these tanks in 1/35  by Tamiya a while

back. I like the 38 (t), cool little beastie. A 1/16 Hetzer, even better if HB would be so inclined!

DSCN1194_kindlephoto-51629041.jpg

Hey Paul 

Isn't that the one with the full interior? If so I'd be very interested in it, please do a build thread, or at least a inbox review.

Ron G 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, CrankyCrafstman said:

Hey Paul 

Isn't that the one with the full interior? If so I'd be very interested in it, please do a build thread, or st least a inbox review.

Ron G 

Yes, it has the full interior... It looks good. I will do a build when the time comes....I'm still working on my Brummbar ... But soon!

Found a picture of the interior of a built-up kit.

Good ref. Pictures here:   https://www.net-maquettes.com/pictures/panzer-38t-walk/

HBB00082603_4_d_kindlephoto-54755221.jpg

• Like 4