The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

HARVEY

Martinnfb

Hey Guys,  I just wanted to let you know that Harvey had an accident yesterday. He fell and suffered some serious injuries. At the moment he is in ICU. Ernie is on his way to the hospital and will provide more information when it is available. Please spare a thought or pray for our friend, he will need any and all help possible.

Martin

• Like 1
  • Sad 10

Hello Martin 

Just had a call  literally a few seconds ago from Cupcake to tell ME the serious bad news.

I love Harvey (and you guys) and this is terribly horrible news... I am heartbroken for Harvey.

He and his family have MY prayers.

I think as you said Cupcake will update later.

He had to finish the call with ME as he'd arrived at the Hospital.

:(

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators

Hey y’all!

Harv tripped and fell the other night, but he fell the wrong way and hurt himself.
He’s in surgery right now and has been for a couple hours. 
He was awake and talkative, but frightened as we all would be.  I’ll give more updates as I know. Or more than likely, tell John, Smitty, Martin, or Peter, so they can post it.  I’m a bit off right about now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 3

I was triggered by a message on LSP by Martin, and this was only because i was away from home some time and didn't check both sites, but i hope Harv will have a speedy recovery, i can imagine the outcome of a unfortunate fall and trying to recover from it, take care Harv!!

Jack 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Harv, old buddy, you are one in a million............ I am so sorry to hear of your fall..... please do your best to get on that recovery road..... with ALL best wishes for your speedy recovery and to get you back to the bench and posting again.....

love ya , Pal

Jeff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear, Harv! ... Rest up, get well ... and be more bloody careful when doing Joe Biden impersonations in future!!!

Seriously, mate - Shaken but wishing you - not stirred!!

See you soon I hope

Rog :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry to hear about that, buddy. I hope everything goes fine and you get well soon 🙏 !

Hubert

PS: what single men wouldn’t do to meet a sexy young nurse ;) 

And this one is a special for you, buddy :)

IMG_0321.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5